Chapter 51

"He's here??!!.." Jeongyeon surprisingly asked.

"Momo ~ ya are you really sure that it's Vernon??." Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, I'm really sure. He's with Sana yesterday and they're walking through the parking lot ..."

"Daebak... Did Tzuyu already know about this???... How come Sana didn't inform us that Vernon is already here..." Nayeon said...

"I thought they're already broke up? Then, why they are together??? ..." Jeongyeon asked.

"Is Sana cheating on Tzuyu??..." Jihyo asked and they looked at her, agreeing on what the latter said.

"Mina, are you okay? Why are you so quite?.." Jeongyeon asked...

"Hi, Guys..."

They all turned around and saw Sana who just came in.

"Why? ..." Sana curiously asked...

"Sana ~ Ya..."

"Mmmm???.." Sana looks at Momo.

"Vernon is here..."

Sana's heart suddenly stopped when she hear it as she slowly looks at Mina...

"I didn't tell them, Momo~Chan saw you yesterday with him...." Mina said.

"What??? Wait, you know that Vernon is already here????.." Nayeon asked to Mina...

"I'm sorry ..." Mina lowered her head ...

"Ya, Sana. Are you guys together again? What is he doing here???..." Jeongyeon asked.

"We didn't know you still have communication with Vernon..." Jihyo added...

"How about Tzuyu??? What if she know about this???." Momo asked.

Her friends started bombarded her a lot of questions and she don't know how to start answering each of them...

"Sana..." Nayeon walks closer to her ... "Is that what Elkie talking about???.." She asked.

"I'm sorry..." Sana said...

"Sorry??? What's with your sorry Sana???..."

"Sana ~ Chan just tell them the truth. You can't hide that forever..." Mina said.

At the end Sana tell them everything and her friends can't believe on what she did ....

"S-So your telling us that.... that you're just using Tzuyu????.." Momo asked. 

"When I meet Tzuyu, I feel happy again, I feel alive again. There's something I feel with Tzuyu that I didn't feel through my previous relationship, Tzuyu help me to ease the pain in my heart...." Sana said..

"But you don't love her Sana, for God's sake!." Momo yelled at her. "We thought that you really love her... What's wrong with you??? Tzuyu doesn't know anything, you'll just break her heart if she will hear this...." She added...

"I don't have any intention to hurt her..."

"Do you hear what you're saying??? Sana you're already hurting her... Tzuyu loves you so much, you purposely make her fall for you so that she can fill the emptiness in your heart, you're so selfish Sana..." Jeongyeon said, as she walks away...

"How about your wedding??? How about your wedding Sana??? What's your plan on it????.."

"I-I don't know..." Sana said...

"What???? Sana do you know what you are doing??? You for surely break Tzuyu's heart if you will not going to attend in your wedding..." Nayeon said...

"I-I still don't know, I also don't know what to do Unnie..."

"You only have 2 weeks already before your wedding, think carefully Sana before you regret everything." Momo added.

-

Meanwhile, In Mark's condo Vernon is begging Mark to convince Sana to withdraw the wedding...

"Vernon, I can't do that...."

"Why??? Did Sana already fall to that girl??? ..."

Mark didn't answer as he also don't know what Sana truly feels to Tzuyu...

"Hyung please, help me... I love Sana, you know how much I missed her. If she will get married, how about me???? You know how much I love her Hyung please, convince her...." Vernon kneeled down as he was begging for Mark...

"But, you guys already broke up."

"But, Sana still loves me Hyung. Sana still loves me. She's just protecting me to her Dad but I can her face Mr.Minatozaki now, If she want I will personally asked for his forgiveness... I didn't hurt Sana, Mr.Minatozaki know's how much I love his daughter. I never cheated on her Hyung, please...."

"Vernon, let Sana decide. I don't want to control Sana. She's been protecting you since years because that what's she promise to your Mom before she dies..."

"I want to be with Sana Hyung, I want to spend the rest of my time here in earth with her... Please..."

"What???.."

"I'm dying... I have lukemia and I have only 2 years to live... Hyung, please help me to be with Sana... Please???.." Vernon said as he was still begging and crying in front of Mark.

-

After class Tzuyu fetch Sana and they're now on their way home and she noticed that Sana isn't talking and she feel gloomy.

"Love???.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand...

"Mmmm???." Sana looks at her the moment she feel Tzuyu's hand...

"Are you okay??? It seems like you're in a deep thought since earlier..." Tzuyu said.

"I'm okay, I'm just tired 🙃..." Sana force to smile...

"Are you sure???.."

"Yeah... How about you? How's your day???.."

"I'm just a little bit tired too since I did a lot of paperwork's earlier.... But, Whenever I see you I can't feel my tiredness 🙂..."

"You're such a sweet talker eh?..."

"Am I?.."

"Mmmm, your always making my heart flutter everytime you always saying your sweet words..."

"I don't know, it just coming out through my mouth. I haven't in a relationship before that's why, I'm having a hard time if what shall I do, and sometime I'm asking myself if I'm fulfilling my responsibility to you as your Girlfriend ~ You know, I'm a boring person, I don't talk to much that's why I'm worried that I'll just make you bored...."

"Of course not, I fall for you because of your personality. You never fails putting a smile in my face. For me you're the most perfect Girlfriend in the world 🙂 and I'm luckily because I have you..." Sana said .. 

"That's so sweet Mrs.Chou (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩').."

Sana's heartbeat suddenly beat so fast the moment she hear it...

"Mrs.Chou? ..." Sana smile and blush...

"You're gonna be mine soon, and my surname perfectly fits on your name 🙂.."

"Tzuyu~ah ...."

"Mmmm???.."

"Do you trust me???.." Sana asked, and Tzuyu looks at her ...

"Of course Love..."

"I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

Tzuyu smile, as she kiss Sana's hand.

"I love you more Sana (◕દ◕)♥️..."

"That's enough for me Tzuyu~ah, that you trust me." Sana mumbled to her head.

xxxxx