Chapter 7

Morning Sana woke up as she suddenly feel her head was spinning in pain ... She slowly opened her eyes, and her eyes went wide when she saw Tzuyu lying next to her and the fact that the latter is hugging her tightly...

"Oh My God!.." Sana shouts as she accidentally pushed the latter, and it cause this for Tzuyu to fall ...

"Aw..." Tzuyu groggily said as she rubs her butt...

"What did you do to me???!!.."

"Daebak.... Would you please calm down???.." Tzuyu stood up...

"What am I doing here??? Where am I???."

"You're at my unit.."

"Why I'm with you???.."

"Your drunk last night... I saw at the bar, and a guy is harassing you... I asked you where's your car or if you're with your friends but I can't talk to you properly, that's why I decided to brought you here t my condo..."

"Then why are you hugging me???.."

"Because you keep falling in the floor."

Sana suddenly blush for because of what Tzuyu said...

"Are you okay???.."

"Huh???..."

"Why is your face getting red?.." She asked, as she walks closer to the latter and touch her forehead..

"I'm a-alright..." Sana said. "Uhmmm, I have to go now. I 'm sorry for causing you trouble last night... You can just left me there, you don't have to brought me here..."

"That's the problem..."

"Huh???.." Sana looks at Tzuyu..

"I can't leave you there alone." Tzuyu directly said to Sana..

"You even leave me at the dark room before.." Sana said in a lowered voice but Tzuyu clearly hear it.

"Sorry..."

Sana lift her head and look at Tzuyu...

"I'm sorry for leaving you in that dark room. I didn't know that you have severe Trauma and a phobia in the dark. I just only want to tease you and get revenge on you that night, I didn't know that you will gonna suffer that night because of me, because of what I did..."

"Wait, is she really saying sorry?? Chou Tzuyu, the Ice cold princess know how to say sorry??? ..." Sana said to herself...

"I admit my fault. I always attempt to talk to you, but I don't have the courage to do so because of what I did. Sorry, if my apology is too late..."

"A-Are you really asking for forgiveness???.."

"Because I know It's my fault. Yeah, I know we are not in a good terms but I'm not that bad person who will not gonna apologise..."

"Oh Gosh, Why is my heart is like this?? My heart is slowly melting because of this girl..." Sana mumbled.

Tzuyu walk on her walk in closet and get some clean clothes...

"Here, take a shower. You can use my clothes. It's clean don't worry..."

"No, it's okay. I'll just gonna go home..."

"You don't have your car..."

"I'll just call my friend..."

"You don't have your phone either..."

Sana check her pouch and pocket and she remember that she left her phone inside her car.

"Take some shower now. I'll just gonna prepare some breakfast..."