Chapter 18

After Tzuyu's practice, she immediately fetch Sana on their room.. when she got there, Sana's classmates went shocked when they saw her, some of them are gossiping and the other as squealing and giggling because they can't help but to admire the latter's beauty...

Sana quickly went to her when she saw Tzuyu, and with no hesitation Tzuyu held her hand as they walk together in the hallway...

"Tzu..."

"Mmmm???."

"Is it really okay for you to hold my hand in the public???." Sana asked...

"Why, not? You're my girlfriend and we are in a relationship... This is usually couples do right??." Tzuyu asked.

"Mmmm.." Sana suddenly blush as her eyes landed on their hands...

Tzuyu brought Sana in the cafe near at  Hanlim ...

"How's your practice???." Sana asked.

"It well, how about you??."

"Before you came I already finished my class. It's too boring since it's philosophy.."

"How about me..."

"Huh???.."

"I mean, Aren't I too boring for you??."

"No, why did you say that?.."

"I just feel it..." Tzuyu cutely rubs her head.

"I enjoy spending my time with you, so don't worry 🙂❤️.."

"Komawo (/^-^(^ ^*)/..."

After they eat, Tzuyu and Sana went to the mall to stroll before going home.. while they are walking, Sana suddenly saw Mark..

"Oppa!..." Sana called him..

"Sana~ya..."

"What are you doing here??." Sana asked.

"I'm waiting for my friend 🙂.." Mark suddenly looks at Tzuyu.. "Hi, Tzuyu. Nice meeting you..." Mark smile and extend his hand to Tzuyu.

"Nice meeting you too.." Tzuyu accept Mark's hand to have a shake hand.

"Who's friend are you waiting?? Jumbo Oppa???.."

"Mmmm..."

"Sana, I'll just gonna wait you there.. "

"Okay 🙂.."

Tzuyu leave Sana and Mark, and she seated to an empty bench and she's just staring Sana talking with Mark...

Tzuyu smile by watching Sana... And she also suddenly feel that Sana is always happy if she's with Mark.

Tzuyu get her phone and she search something....