Chapter 1

Sunday Sana will going to meet her friend Mina and Momo at the mall today and she's now 30 minutes late...

When she already parked her car, she received a sudden call from Momo...

.
.
.
.

Momoring
Is Calling You....

|

Momo: Sana, where the hell are you????

Sana: I'm here now, wait....

Momo: Your late again... We've been waiting for you here for almost 30 minutes...

Sana hear Mina laugh ....

Sana: Ya ~ Minari are you laughing???

Momo: Here, talk to her.... *Momo give the phone to Mina*

Mina: Unnie ~ ^^

Sana: Minari, stop laughing 😒

Mina: Where are you? ~ Momoring for sure will gonna kill you later ..

Sana: I'm heading now there... Wait.....

Sana is running faster when suddenly she slipped when she get inside the elevator luckily the person inside quickly catch her.

"OMG! I'm sorry..." Sana said, when she lift her head she suddenly mesmerized because of the beauty in front of her .... "Is this person even real??.." Sana mumble to her head...

"Are you okay????." The girl asked, as she help Sana to stand properly...

"Y-Yeah...." Sana stutter while staring at the girl. While the girl eyebrows suddenly furrowed because of Sana's weird expression.

When the elevator, opened the girl quickly went outside and leave Sana...

-

5 minutes later, Sana finally arrived at the food court and the girl was still occupying her mind...

"Finally! Your here.." Momo sarcastically said...

"Unnie??.." Mina notice that Sana seems like day dreaming...

"What the fu*k happen on her??." Momo curiously asked.

"Unnie!.." Mina tap her Shoulder and it made this Sana to flinched on her chair..

"Ya! Minari, you scare me..." Sana said, as she was holding her chest.

"You're spacing out~ what happened ??." Momo asked.

"Ahhhh, I saw someone at the elevator earlier...." Sana said, as she starts day dreaming again ...

"What??.."

"She looks like an Angel Momoring 😍 Her eyes, her nose even her lips whoahhh..." Sana cupped her face...

"Unnie, your blushing...."

"Am I?? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana cutely said, and Momo just rolled her eyes..