Chapter 16

9:30 AM in the Morning, when Sana woke up. The moment she opened her eyes she smile when she remember what happened last night, she's still can't believe that Tzuyu likes her too and the fact that the latter already confess to her.

While Sana was still on her day dream she hear the doorbell outside.. She check the time and stood up as knowing that it could be Momo or Mina...

She came out from her room, and went to the living room and when she opened the door her eyes went wide when she saw Tzuyu so she quickly close the door again and it made this Tzuyu to flinched...

"What's wrong with her??." Tzuyu asked herself.

Meanwhile, Sana held her chest as her heart is now starting to beat so fast.

"I-Is that Tzuyu???..." She asked, and seconds later she once again opened the door...

"Hi ☺️.." Tzuyu greeted her and smile.

"Ya, What are you doing at this early morning????.." Sana asked...

"For you." Tzuyu handed Sana the bouquet of flower she bought earlier.

"Thank You ❤️.."

"I came here to visit you..." Tzuyu check her wrist watch. "It's already, 9:30 PM already and...." Tzuyu looks at Sana from head to toe and she suddenly gulp because Sana is wearing a sexy night wear... "Seems like you woke up just now???." She asked..

"Ahh, Yeah..." Sana shyly said. "Come in, Did you already have your breakfast???." Sana asked.

"I already have my breakfast, and seems like you still haven't... " Tzuyu said.

Sana just smile widely...

"Get change and took a shower now, I will gonna prepare your breakfast...."

"Huh? You're my visitor tho. I should be the one who's serving you."

"It's alright. Just took a shower now 😊.." 

"Is it really okay??."

"Just go ahead now Sana 🙂.."

"O-Okay..."

-

Sana quickly went to her room, as her heart was still beating so fast...

"Daebak.... Why she looks so beautiful 😍 I didn't expect that she will going here.."  She mumbled and giggle...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu just smile and shake her head..

"She's too cute and hot at the same time. She slowly melt my heart earlier.." She mumbled as she went to the kitchen and prepare Sana's breakfast..

After 15 minutes Sana finally done taking a bath she quickly dress-up and went outside to check Tzuyu...

"You're done?."

"Yup, sit down so you can have your breakfast.."

"How about you?? Join me."

"It's okay, I already have my breakfast."

"Arasso..."

Sana starts having her breakfast, and Tzuyu was just staring at her Sana notice it and she can't help but to blush.

"Are you sick???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Huh???.."

"Your face is getting red, are you always like that???..."

"It's because of you..."

"So, you're blushing 🙂.." Tzuyu smile and messed her hair.

"I didn't expect that you will come here, you should at least inform me so that I prepare myself..."