Chapter 8

Sana get her car to the parking lot at the bar where she left it and after that she went home already and an hour later...

Mina and Momo visits her, as they brought some foods for her..

"Ya! Where did you go last night?! We've been looking for you...." Momo shouts at her the moment she enter Sana's unit..

"You didn't even answer our calls Unnie..."

"I left my car, even my phone... Sorry I made you guys worried. I was too drunk last night..."

Sana starts to tell her friend what happened last night and why she suddenly left the bar without saying good bye's to her friend..

"Chou Tzuyu???.." Momo was surprisingly asked. "Are you sure she's the one who helps you last night???.."

"Yeah..."

"You're drunk last night Sana ~ Chan... You're not hallucinating are you???.."

"Mina...."

"I'm just asking..."

"It's true. She brought me on her condo..."

"You mean you sleep on her bed???."

"Yeah, Just sleep..." Sana said.

"Seems like you're expecting more than sleep Sana ~ Chan..."

"Mitang stop being naughty...." Sana said, but Mina just smile at her...

"Daebak... ~ but what is she doing at the bar???..."

"Ohhhh..." Sana suddenly stop... "Right, why is she at bar?? Is looking for girls??.." Sana mumbled..

Momo looks at Mina... "She's starting to be delusional again..." Momo said to Mina...

-

Evening, Tzuyu is currently watching some movies when suddenly she hear her phone vibrates.. 

She get it and check who send her a message, and she was surprised to see Sana's name on her screen..

Tzuyu don't know but she suddenly feel excited when she read the latter's name so she quickly open the message.

"When did I changed her name on my phone???." Tzuyu smile and shake her head.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
Pst....

C.Tzuyu:
Why? ~

Sana:
Whoahhh, I didn't expect you will gonna reply this fast.

Sana:
Are you waiting for my message??? 😁

C.Tzuyu:
Ya, don't annoy me or else our friendship is over.

Sana:
You're really too mean!!
I hate you (~ ̄³ ̄)~

C.Tzuyu:
Why did you message me?

Sana:
I'll just gonna ask something....

C.Tzuyu:
Sure, What is it???

Sana:
What are you doing at bar last night???...

C.Tzuyu:
I told you, I'm with Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

Sana:
I'm asking what are you doing there???...

Sana:
You're flirting there, aren't you???