Chapter 59

"Ms.Sana where are you going?? Your wedding will gonna be start at any minute..." The make up artist said .....

"I forget something upstairs, don't worry I'll be back ..." Sana said...

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki..."

Minutes later the organizer went to the room to call Sana as the wedding will begin..

"Where is the bride???."

"She head upstairs, she told me that she forgot something..."

"Please, check her and tell her that the wedding will be start at any minute. She already downstairs..."

"Yes, Ma'am..." The security said and quickly went upstairs...

10 minutes later, the head organizer cameback at the event she call one of Sana's friend and it is Momo...

Tzuyu saw it, and her heart suddenly race again .. her hand are now starting to get cold because of nervousness...

"Sana .. come.." Tzuyu keep praying on her head...

Tzuyu looks at their parents and they also look nervous, especially Sana's parents when the organizer whisper something...

-

"Ms.Minatozaki isn't in the room anymore..." The head organizer said...

"What??? About in their room???.." Momo asked...

"We checked it already but she's not there..."

"This can't be..." Momo rubs her forehead as she tried to contact the latter, but Sana's phone is unattended anymore....

"I can't contact her..."

"Momo~ya...." Nayeon runs to her... "What happened????.." Nayeon worriedly asked..

"Sana is gone. They can't find her..." Momo said...

"What????.."

"I can't also contact her..." Momo added.

"This is a big problem...." Nayeon mumbled...

"Where's Tzuyu???.."

"She's still there, she's still waiting for Sana..... and It's been 5 minutes already..." Nayeon said...

-
10 minutes have passed Nayeon and Momo get back to the hall, Mr.Minatozaki close his fist as Sana is still not there so she decided to walks closer to Tzuyu

"T-Tzuyu~ah...."

"Dad..."

Mr.Minatozaki hugs Tzuyu... "This is so embarrasing but, I'm so sorry..." Mr.Minatozaki sadly apologize to Tzuyu..."

Hearing Mr.Minatozaki apologize breaks Tzuyu's heart as she already know what's it means...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sana ~ ya!...." Nayeon stand up when she saw Sana... all their friends turned around and they clearly saw Sana ....

"The Bride is here, let's begin the ceremony..." The Head organizer said...

"S-Sana ..." Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast once again and now it is beating because of happiness and excitement....

Sana walks closer to her and held her hand...

"Why are your hands are so cold 🙂??." Sana asked.

"I-I thought....."

"I'm here, I'm here now Tzu. I'm going to marry you, Tzuyu ~ ah...." Sana sweetly smile to the latter.