Chapter 19

MISAMO are currently in the music room as they finish their first class ...

"So, you're saying that your are uncomfortable with Tzuyu's friend."

"Yeah..."

"But, why did you suddenly feel that Unnie??."

"Mmmm, I don't know. I feel like, she also like Tzuyu.."

"Ehhhh???."

"I'm being paranoid right??." Sana asked.

"Did you already tell this to Tzuyu?."

"No, not yet. I also don't want to offend her.. it's her friend. She told me that Elkie is just only her Unnie. but, I don't think Elkie treat her like a little sister..."

"You have a feelings like that Then, you allow her to accept the photoshoot??.."

"I'll be there.. she wanted me to accompany her.."

"Well, Maybe Tzuyu concerned to you Unnie. She wanted you to go with her so that you will not worry to her ..." Mina said...

"Oh. That's right. Daebak. Tzuyu is quite sweet 😍.." Momo giggles..

Meanwhile, while they are talking, someone knock on the door.

"I'll check it.." Momo said as she went to the door and opened it.

The moment she open the door Momo was surprised when she saw Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Sana's ears perked when she hear Tzuyu's name so she turned her head around to see the latter.

"Hi, Momo Unnie..."

"Tzuyu~ah.." Sana stood up when  she saw Tzuyu...

Tzuyu smile when she saw Sana...

"What are you doing here??.." Sana asked.

"I came here to see you, My second class is already finish.."

Momo fake a cough... "Sana, we will gonna buy some foods... Minari, Let's go..."

"Arasso, Unnie.." Mina and Momo leave the two alone in the music room..

"Don't you have class???." Tzuyu asked, as they seated in the chair...

"We already finish our first class..." Sana said...

Tzuyu wanted to hold Sana's hand but she was hesitant to do it since she don't know if their moment right now is perfect for her to hold it..

"Tzuyu, make a move hold her hand..." Tzuyu saying like a mantra on her head.

"Sana..."

"Mmmmm??.."

"C-Can I hold your hand??." Tzuyu asked..

"Of course ☺️❤️.." Sana said.

Tzuyu slowly held the latter's hand as she put it to her lap.

"I badly wanted to hold your hand, I just don't know if it's okay or if it's a perfect timing to hold it..." Tzuyu mumbled...

Sana's heart suddenly went soft to the latter.. she don't know that Tzuyu have this kind of side that can melt her heart...

"Aw..." Sana cling her hands to Tzuyu's arms as she lean her head to the latters shoulder. "You can hold my hand anytime Tzu."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm 😊 you actually don't  need to ask..."

"Komawo ... ❤️.."

"You really don't have any experience in dating.. you're cute Tzuyu ~ ah ☺️❤️.." Sana said as she rubs her face to Tzuyu's arms.