Chapter 48

MiSaMo are currently in the Dance practice room as they're waiting for their Dance Instructor, meanwhile Sana noticed that Mina isn't talking to her since they went back from Thailand...

"Momoring..."

"Mmmm??."

"Why Mina isn't talking to me?.."

"Huh? ..." Momo looks at Mina and the latter is just browsing her phone. 

"You know Mina, she's too quite and she's not really talking if it's not necessary or important." Momo said.

"No, why I just feel like. She's avoiding me??." Sana said.

"Eh? ..."

"I don't know. I just feel it.." She added.

When their Dance Instructor came in, Mina stand up and she was about to leave the room...

"Ms.Myoui, where are you going??.." Their dance instructor asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well I'll just going to take a rest." Mina explain.

"Go ahead Ms.Myoui. No problem."

Sana and Momo walks closer to Mina as they get worried to the latter.

"Mina, are you okay? Do you want us to accompany you???." Momo asked...

Mina looks at Sana, a looks that full of meaning before her eyes went back to Momo.

"No, Momo~Chan I'll can take care of myself. I'll be back later...." Mina force to smile..

Mina leave the room, and the moment she came out in the room she finally breath in...

"Minari, you need to be strong. You need proof before judging Sana ~ Chan..." Mina keep saying on her head while walking at the hallway...

Mina is on her deep thought thinking about what Sana's plan until suddenly she bumped into someone...

"Oh, Gosh. I'm sorry..." Mina apologize as she bow her head...

"Oh, Mina Unnie..."

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

"Are you okay???.."

Mina saw the stain of milk tea on Tzuyu's shirt....

"Sorry..." Mina said and Tzuyu saw that the latter is staring at her uniform ..

"Ah, no it's okay... Don't mind this 🙂..." Tzuyu smile as she assured that it's really okay. "Where are you going by the way??? Where's Sana and Momo Unnie???."

"They're currently at the practice room."

"How about you? Where are you going?."

"Clinic..."

"Clinic?.." Tzuyu walks closer to Mina as she touch Mina's forehead, and it made this the latter to surprise. "Your temperature is okay..." Tzuyu said.

"I'm just going to take a rest ..." Mina force a smile...

"Ah, I see.. arasso, I'll gonna accompany you then."

"Huh??."

"I'll accompany you..."

"Don't you have class?."

"I have, but it's history class and it's kinda boring 🙂..." Tzuyu said...

-

Tzuyu ended up accompanying Mina at the clinic, Mina is still on her deep thought and she really don't know what to do ...