Chapter 54

Tzuyu was now on her way to Sana's condo, she's happy and excited as she will know that Sana will gonna surprise.

Minutes later she finally arrived, she parked the car and suddenly she hear a girl and a boy talking not so far on her. Tzuyu walks closer and her hear beat suddenly beat so fast when she saw Sana talking with someone..

"I don't care about it, what matters to me is you..."

"Vernon..."

Vernon walks closer to Sana...

"I love you, I will always love you Sana."

Vernon slowly cupped Sana's face ....

"Please let me show you how much I love you Sana huh??.."

Vernon slowly lean his face and seconds later he finally claimed Sana's lips.... Sana want to protests but she don't have strength to do it, because she know to herself how much she miss the man in front of her...

Tzuyu's heart suddenly broke into pieces when Sana didn't protests when Vernon kiss her so she decided ro show up...

"Love?..."

Sana slight push Vernon as her eyes went wide when she saw Tzuyu holding some balloons and foods...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

Vernon and Tzuyu made an eye contact....

"I-I'll just wait you upstairs..." Tzuyu said....

Tzuyu quickly leave them as she continue walking through Sana's unit and when she get inside she suddenly held her chest ...

"Why I can't breath???.." Tzuyu uttered as she still feel a sting on her heart and the scene earlier keeps flashing on her mind..

Tzuyu didn't know that her tears are now slowly falling from her eyes ....

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu's heart went fast when she hear Sana's voice. she secretly wipe her tears before she turned around to look the latter...

"You're here 🙃 .." She force to smile...

Sana noticed that the latter cried, and it totally broke her heart seeing Tzuyu in pain ....

"A-About what you saw earlier..."

"I'm not asking anything 🙃 ..."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"I brought some foods. It's our 5th monthsary today... You didn't forget aren't you???? 🙃.."

"Tzu..."

"Sit down now, I'll prepare our dinner..."

Sana doesn't know how to approach Tzuyu, since the latter is now avoiding what she saw earlier but she knows that Tzuyu is hurt...

While Tzuyu is transferring the foods in the plate, she suddenly feel a pair of arms hugging her waist ...

"Tzuyu~ah, I'm sorry...." Sana said as she burst into tears...

Tzuyu's heart suddenly more broke into pieces when she hear Sana sobbing and crying so she quickly turned around to check the latter...

"Love...." Tzuyu cupped her face as she wipe Sana's tears..

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Tzuyu~ah..."

"Shhhh.... Don't cry, I'm not asking anything. Don't cry Sana ..." Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly.... "Your breaking my heart more into pieces if you are like this."