Chapter 47

After their classes, Tzuyu went to the locker room to put all her books and when she opened her locker she saw some letters again from her fans.

"Daebak, they're all crazy on you..." Chaeyoung said...

"Well, I'm thankful for them that they're admiring me but I hope they will not expect too much from me."

"Because you have Sana Unnie already?."

"Yeah, absolutely 🙂..."

"By the way, your getting married by the end of the month. Dahyun and I are so excited for you 🙂 you really deserve to be happy Tzu.."

"Komawo ~ I hope you guys will find the perfect person for you..."

"I already find her.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm..."

"You mean you're dating now???."

"Yeah 😁.."

"Ey, you're not flirting aren't you??.."

"No, I'm not flirting this time..."

"Well, that's good to hear. Better to take care of that Girl Chaeng Unnie..."

"I will Tzu 🙂..."

"I thought you like Mina Unnie??."

"Uhmm, Mina Unnie? I think I just gonna hurt her if we will be together, she hasn't been in a relationship tho but me, I already have 5 girlfriend's already. She doesn't deserve me..."

"You're so romantic Chaeng.. you're giving me chills right now 😅..."

"Am I??? ^^."

-

While they are talking, Tzuyu finally received a message from Sana...

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
Tzu ♥️

Sana:
I'm here at the parking lot.
Are you already done with your class??

C.Tzuyu:
Hi Love ♥️

C.Tzuyu:
Yes, I already finish my class and I'm on the way now in the parking lot...

Sana:
Okay, I just wait you here 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
Arasso ♥️

-

When Tzuyu arrived at the parking lot she immediately saw Sana patiently waiting at her.

"Tzu 😍.." Sana runs to her and gives her a warm hug..

"I haven't seen you this whole day..." Tzuyu said. "I miss you ♥️.." she added.

"I miss you too (๑˙❥˙๑)..." Sana sweetly smile at her.

"Kiyowo (~ ̄³ ̄)~.." Tzuyu messed her hair...

"Ohh, what's this??.." Sana get the 5 envelopes that Tzuyu was holding... "To Tzuyu Unnie *hearteu* To My Love..." Sana reads what's written in front on the envelope. "What's this?? 😑.."

"Uhmm, Love letter?." Tzuyu said...

"You're receiving love letters???.."

"Mmmm, since I start attending Hanlim I received letters from some random girls.."  Tzuyu honestly said..