Chapter 24

2 Days have passed and Sunday coming near Sana is getting nervous but Tzuyu helps her to overcome her worries, Tzuyu gives her strength that why she have now courage to face her fiance to be.

Tzuyu is currently having her practice when suddenly she received a call from Elkie.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Elkie
Is Calling You....

|

Tzuyu: Unnie...

Elkie: Tzuyu~ah....

Elkie: Where are you???

Tzuyu: I'm at Gym right now...

Tzuyu: I'm having a practice right now..

Elkie: Aw ...

Tzuyu: Why???

Elkie: I'm here in front of your school, I was about to ask you to have lunch with me.

Elkie: But, you seems busy so it's okay. Don't worry I'll just ask my manager instead.

Tzuyu: No, it's okay. I'll go with you Unnie.

Elkie: Is it really okay??

Tzuyu: Yeah...Just wait me there.

Elkie: Arasso...

-

After Tzuyu's practice, She quickly clean up her things and went outside to meet Tzuyu ...
Meanwhile, Sana and her friends are now at the cafeteria and they are having their snacks...

"Where's Tzuyu? ...." Jihyo asked..

"She's still having her practice..." Sana said.

"By the way, are you ready this coming Sunday?.." Jeongyeon asked..

"Yes, Unnie whatever happens. I will fight my love for Tzuyu ..."

"Like what you did to Vernon????.." Momo asked..

"Whoahhh, That's right.. You also fight your love for Vernon, but ...." Sana quickly cut Nayeon...

"It will never happen again, I will gonna make sure Unnie. Tzuyu and I will not gonna separate ..." Sana said...

"What if your Dad don't give your shares?? We all know that you're the heiress of this school even the company ..."

"I don't need money Momo, All I need is Love. Love from Tzuyu, so if I need to fight with my Dad I will do it."

"Arasso, Don't worry we are just here for you and I'm sure Tzuyu will gonna fight for you too..."

"Unnie..." They all turned around and they saw Mina who just came in ...

"Ya ~ Minari where did you go??.." Nayeon asked.

"I went to the dance room, I have a practice earlier..."

"Ahhhh..."

"By the way, I saw Tzuyu..."

Sana looks at Mina... "Tzuyu??.."

"Mmmmm... She went out from the building, I don't know if where she will going..." Mina said.

-

Meanwhile Tzuyu and Elkie went to the nearest cafe...

"How's your practice Tzuyu~ah??."

"It's okay ~ they're just giving us only a little bit short break since the competition is getting near."