Chapter 40

Morning Sana is the first one who woke up, she checked the latter and Tzuyu is still sleeping...

"Kiyowo ♥️.." Sana smile as she was staring at Tzuyu ...

Sana removed Tzuyu's hand from her waist, she quickly get up and went to the kitchen...

She search on youtube on how to cook simple breakfast.. so didn't waste any time and follow the instructions...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu woke up as she hear some noise from the kitchen...

She slowly rubs her eyes and opened it, and she checked her side if Sana was there but the latter isn't there so she immediately get up and wash her face and after that she came outside...

She saw Sana at the kitchen preparing for their breakfast and she suddenly smile when she noticed that the latter is struggling to follow the instructions in the internet...

Tzuyu walks closer and hugs Sana from behind. Sana immediately feel her presence so she turned around to face her.

"Tzu ♥️..."

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu sweetly smile as she greeted Sana.. "Why you look so stress already? ^^ ..." She asked.

Sana pout. "I want to prepare our breakfast but, I can't follow the instructions 😑.." Sana said.

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😂♥️.." Tzuyu gently touch Sana's reddish cheeks. "You should wake me up then..."

"I don't want to...I want to cook something for you. You are always cooking when you're here so please this time. Let me 😓.."

"Fine. I'll just help you then... I'm afraid that you're going to hurt yourself ..."

"I already did....." Sana said as she show her right palm and it's burn ...

"Sana...." Tzuyu worriedly get the first aide kit... "Come here...." Tzuyu held her hand and she let her seated in the chair...

"Don't worry, it's not that hurt..."

"Aishh... I told you be careful..." Tzuyu said as she put some ointment on Sana's palm...

"Sorry..." Sana pout...

Tzuyu looks at Sana and by just seeing Sana's cute face her heart suddenly melt...

"Are you mad???.."

"I'm not mad. I'm just worried at you...." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing Sana's cheeks... "You know what, let's just order some pizza okay?..."

"Okay 🙂.."

Tzuyu ordered some pizza and minutes later the pizza is already arrived ...

"Here's your hot chocolate..." Tzuyu said....

"Komawo 🙂♥️.."

"Your welcome. Let's eat now 🙂.."

"Uhmmm.. Tzu.."

"Mmmm???."

"Are you going home later?."

"Why, Do you want me to stay ??? 😁.."

"Uhmmm, yeah but if you have something to do then you can go home."

"Fine, I'll stay here.."

"Really??? 😍😍.."

"Mmmm, since we don't have class anymore and we are going to Thailand by the next 2 days maybe I'll go home tomorrow to get my things."

"Okay 🙂..."