Chapter 31

It's been 3 days already when Tzuyu and Sana have a misunderstanding. They didn't talk to each and they're both avoiding each other ....

Lunch Break, Sana's friend including her are currently having their lunch at the cafeteria ...

"Sana, it's been 3 days already that you didn't talk to Tzuyu aren't you pity her??.."

"It's not my fault Momoring...."

"So, it's Tzuyu's fault??." Jeongyeon asked.

"I don't know..."

"Sana, you started the argument tho..." Nayeon said..

"Because that's what I feel Unnie, but Tzuyu don't understand what I'm trying to say..."

"Sana, you're judging her friend. You don't know Elkie. Of course will get offend because you think negative of her friend." Nayeon added.

"You guys don't understand me as well." Sana said.

While they're talking Tzuyu and friends Dahyun and Chayeoung came to the cafeteria to have their lunch as well.

"Ohhhh, there they are... Tzu!.." Momo wave her hand...

Tzuyu smile at them, until her eyes landed on Sana they made an eye contact but Sana quickly averted her gazed...

"You're still not okay???." Chaeyoung asked.

"She don't want to talk to me...." Tzuyu said as she get spoon and fork.

"How about you?? Do you want to talk to her??."

"Of course, I badly want to talk to her. The fact that I already miss her... But seems like she don't miss me at all..." Tzuyu said...

"If I were you, I will gonna talk to her already..." Dahyun said.

Tzuyu steal some glances on Sana, she really wanted to approach her but she don't have the courage since Sana is angry to her...

"Sana Unnie, Tzuyu is taking some glances on you..." Mina said...

"Ya, you two reconcile already. " Jihyo said. "Tzuyu seems like she wanted to approach you." She added.

"I don't know how to approach her..." Sana mumbled as she just pout...

After they had their lunch they went back to their classes...

Sana suddenly feel guilty on avoiding Tzuyu. She get her phone, she hesitate to message the latter but she swallow her pride and message the latter....

10 minutes have passed but Sana didn't receive any message from Tzuyu ...

"Did she really get mad???.." Sana mumbled and pout...

"Sana~ya are you alright???." Momo asked..

"Mmmm..."

"Your not listening to the teacher tho.."

"I'm sleepy.." Sana said..

"Ehhhh???.."

-

After class Tzuyu went directly to the gym as she practice archery. She didn't know that Sana message her since she left her phone inside her car ...

"Tzuyu~ah what's wrong??? It's first time that you didn't hit 10 points..." Their coach said.

"Sorry coach..."

"Do you have problem???.."

"No, nothing..."

"Then what's wrong? It's been 3 days that you're acting like that. You have a poor performance during that 3 days."