Chapter 58

All their friends including their family are now downstairs, waiting for the 2 brides. Tzuyu and Sana are still getting their make up in a different room. Momo is in side while Chaeyoung and Dahyun are in the other room accompanying Tzuyu...

"Sana... We are so happy that you already made up your mind..." Momo said..

"I don't think I deserve Tzuyu Momo~ya..."

"Why did you say that??.."

"What if she find out the Truth? That ... That I used her at first just to ease the pain in my heart because of my first love?..."

"I'm sure Tzuyu will understand about it. We will help you to explain... What matters is you are here and you'll going to marry and choose her...

Minutes later Momo leaves Sana and went downstairs... Meanwhile Sana start to spacing out again as her conversation with Vernon last night keeps lingering on her mind.

•••• FLASH BACK ••••

Sana was about to go back to their room since she wanted to have some rest, when suddenly someone call her from the back..

"Sana..."

Her heart suddenly beat so fast when Sana hear a familiar voice. She slowly turned around and saw Vernon...

"V-Vernon..." Her eyes went wide when she saw the latter...

"Sana.."

"What are you doing here??? .."

"What should I do? You're getting married Sana..."

"You can't be here, what if someone saw you. My parents are here, you're just making me worried." Sana frustatedly said.

"I'm not scared with your dad, if you want I can talk to him... Sana, Give me chance please???."

"Vernon..."

"All I wanted is to be with you... Sana please, I'm begging you... What if I talk to Tzuyu??? What if she pity me?? Mark said Tzuyu is a nice person, what if she understand what I'm feeling right now?? Sana?..."

"You can't do that, she will be in pain if you will going to do that..."

"But it's okay for you that I'm in pain?..." Vernon's tears are slowly falling from his eyes..

"No..." Sana walks closer as she gently wipe his tears...

••• END OF FLASH BACK •••

Meanwhile in the other room, Tzuyu is getting nervous and worried.

"Tzu, are you alright????.." Dahyun asked...

Chaeyoung and Dahyun looks at each other when Tzuyu is spacing out as she didn't realize that Dahyun is calling her attention.

"Tzuyu~ah..." Chaeyoung tap Tzuyu's shoulder and it made her to came back on her sense...

"Huh???.."

"Are you okay????.." Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhmm, Yeah 🙃 I'm just nervous.. sorry.."

"Ey, Don't worry we only an hour and being nervous is natural specially if you will gonna marry the person you love 🙂." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung is right, Tzuyu~ah. Just relax yourself okay?.."

"Arasso ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Your parents are already downstairs, specially the Unnie's. They are all excited..."