Chapter 63

Morning Tzuyu is the first one who woke up when she check her wife Mina is still peacefully sleeping...

"Daebak, she really love to hugs her pillow than me (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu said as she gently touch Mina's cheeks. "I love you (◕દ◕)♥️.." Tzuyu said before she kiss Mina's forehead and headed outside to prepare their breakfast...

After 30 minutes Tzuyu is done preparing she just only cook a simple breakfast she check the time and it's already 7:30 AM so she decided to check Mina in their room...

"Love?..." Tzuyu seated on the bed as she gently waking up her wife...

"Mmmm???.." Mina groan ..

"Wake up now, and let's have our breakfast.." Tzuyu said...

"I'm still sleepy Tzuyu~Chan..." Mina said as she covered her face with the blanket...

"Aigooo, Don't play games too much.. you're always sleep late because of video games..."

"Mmmmm..."

"Love???..."

"5 more minutes Tzu..."

"Arasso 🙂.."

Meanwhile, Mina's phone suddenly ring Tzuyu notice it so she checked it and it was Momo...

.
.
.
.

Momo
Is Calling You....

|

Momo: Sana~ya....

Tzuyu: This is Tzuyu...

Momo: Ah, Tzuyu~ah...

Tzuyu: Why???

Momo: Uhm, where is Sana??

Tzuyu: She's still sleeping...

Momo: Arasso, Can you please tell her that Nayeon Unnie are inviting you to celebrate the successful of her world tour??.

Tzuyu: Okay, I'll tell to her ...

Momo: Arasso....

Momo: How are you by the way?

Momo: Do you remember something??

Tzuyu: No... Not yet...

Momo: Don't rush everything, Your memory will coming back soon okay?...

Tzuyu: Komawo..

Momo: I'll Hang up now. We will just see you later ...

Tzuyu: Arasso....

-

After having a phone conversation with Momo Tzuyu starts waking up Mina again.

"Love..."

"Mmmmm.."

"Wake up now, our breakfast is already cold..."

"Later...."

Mina was about to turned around but Tzuyu quickly block her and locked her arms in between of Mina...

"Tzu .." Mina this time is fully awake as her eyes went wide when Tzuyu's face are now  closer to her ...

Tzuyu smirked at her... "You will get up now or I'll kiss you ..." Tzuyu said while intently looking at Sana...

"T-Tzuyu Chan..." Mina breathlessly said..

"One..." Tzuyu lean her face...

"Tzuuuu..."

"Two...." Tzuyu lean her face more closer as their face are now inch apart...