Chapter 4

Morning Sana woke up top early, she checked her phone and she received a message from her Dad.

.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Dad

Dad:
Are you awake already???

Dad:
Don't be late. I have something to tell you later.

Dad:
I'll see in school.

Sana just deep a sigh when she read her father's message. She already know what Mr.Minatozaki will tell her, either it's about her fiance to be or he'll just going to ask what will be her plan to her future.

-

When she arrived at school her friends quickly notice Sana's sad face .. They're currently sitting at the empty bench ...

"Unnie, Are you alright??."

"Mmmm..."

"What's wrong? Seems like your bother to something..."

"Don't worry, I'm alright Morning..."

Meanwhile Dahyun and Tzuyu exactly passed by on them, Sana's sudden thought fades away when she saw Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah 😁..." Sana stood up and cling her arms to Tzuyu...

"Anneonghaseyo..." Tzuyu greeted Mina and Momo while she quickly remove Sana's hand on her arms.

"Where are you guys going??." Momo asked.

"Uhm,  I just accompany Tzuyu because she wanted to join the archery team .." Dahyun said..

"Whoahhh, your good in archery??.." Sana surprisingly asked, Tzuyu looks at her but quickly averted her eyes...

"We will looking forward for your performance Tzuyu. ☺️.." Mina said...

"Thank You 🙂.." Tzuyu answer and smile back to Mina...

"Numohae 😒..." Sana mumble and they all hear it. Tzuyu looks at her... "I told you not to cheat on me..." Sana said.

"I'm not cheating on you, we are not together..." Tzuyu seriously said...

"Tzu...." Dahyun stop Tzuyu...

"I'm sorry, but I have to say this..." Tzuyu looks Sana directly to her eyes. "You look so desperate, I told you I'm not interested on you." She coldly said as she quickly walks away...

"Daebak... What's with her eyes?? It's full of coldness..." Momo said...

"I'm really sorry Unnie for Tzuyu's behavior..."

"It's okay, Dahyunie..." Sana force to smile even though half of her heart suddenly sting because of what she hear from Tzuyu...

"Sana~ya, just don't mind her.. or just look for someone else. There's a lot of people admiring you, don't waste your time to Tzuyu..." Momo said.

"But, I like her..." Sana pout...

"But, she don't like you.." Momo said..

"Momoring...."

"What??.."

"That's hurt..." Sana pout..

"I'm just concerned with you..."

"Momo Unnie is right. Just look for someone else Unnie. We don't want to get you hurt..."

"Arasso, I'll  think about it..."