Chapter 33

2 days before Tzuyu's competition, her family and Sana's family held a family dinner as their father discuss something for their upcoming wedding.

Sana run to her Dad who was now about to enter his car.

"Dad.."

"What???.."

"I don't want to attend to that seminar. Tzuyu have a competition that day and I want to watch it... " Sana is whining to her Dad.

"We already talked about this. Tzuyu agreed also so you will go with Momo and Mina in Busan to attend the seminar.

"Momo and Mina can handle it..."

"Sana, no but's. I have to go now... Tzuyu is already waiting to you...." Mr.Minatozaki said as he quickly enter his car and drive off.

Sana pout as she went back to Tzuyu's car and the latter smile when she saw her ....

"What's wrong? 😄..." Tzuyu messed her hair.. "Why your face is like that???.." she asked.

"I didn't convince him 😟 I can't be able to watch your game..." Sana sadly said as she buckle her seatbelt.

"It's okay ~ You can just watch the replay... There's have a replay on it..."

"But, I want to cheer you. For sure there's a lot of students who will gonna cheer you on that day 😐.."

"Aigooo, Don't worry I won't entertain them.."

"Really?? You're not gonna flirt with them???."

"Eh? I'm not flirting with anyone. I'm loyal to you ~ "

"Make sure of that..." Sana said and looks at Tzuyu...

"You're too possessive 🙂." Tzuyu caressed Sana's cheeks. "We will get married soon and that's all in my mind. I don't have time to flirt okay?.."

Sana's eyebrows suddenly furrowed because of Tzuyu's last sentence.

"So, if you have free time. You will gonna flirt with someone 😐..."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"Tzuyu!!.." Sana playfully hit Tzuyu's arms... "I hate you.."

"Aigooo ... " Tzuyu cutely stretch Sana's cheeks. You're too hot headed Love.." She added.

"You're annoying me 😐.."

"I'm just joking ^^ ..."

"Don't try to flirt with anyone while I'm gone or else I will not gonna marry you...." Sana said...

"Are you blackmailing me??."

"Mmmm.."

Tzuyu chuckled... "Don't worry I won't. I just only looking at you (◍•ᴗ•◍)♥️.."

"Good to hear 😏.."

-

Tzuyu send Sana home safely and after that she also went home. Tzuyu do her night routine and after she feed Gucci she went now to bed ..

Tzuyu get her phone and send Sana a message ...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana

|

C.Tzuyu:
Love ‼️ Are you sleeping
Already??? ♥️

Tzuyu:Love ‼️ Are you sleeping Already??? ♥️