Chapter 50

"Mitang can we talk??." Sana asked.

Their exam is already finish and they're now going home when Sana decided to talk with Mina...

Mina agree and they went to the rooftop...

"You're avoiding me, I can feel it even though you don't say anything..." Sana said.

"What should I do Sana ~ Chan? ..."

"You know that Vernon is already here..."

Mina was surprised because of what Sana said but she composed herself ...

"I know."

"How come?..."

"Sana ~ Chan I don't know what you're thinking but don't you have any plan to tell us the truth?? I mean that Vernon is already here???.."

"I have plan, but I'm still looking for a perfect time Minari ..."

"How about Tzuyu???..."

"She has nothing to do with Vernon so she don't need to know..."

"What???." Mina suddenly feel irritated because of Sana's lame reason.

"Unnie, I know that you're just using Tzuyu. How can you do that? Tzuyu loves you so much. Sana ~ Chan she loves you..."

"I know..."

"And you don't have any plan to tell her that Vernon is here??? ..."

"Vernon will gonna go back in Paris soon. He can't stay here longer because of Dad. He just went here to visit me."

"I just don't get it. Do you still love him???.." Mina asked and she was hoping that Sana will say No but suddenly....

"I do Minari..."

"How about your wedding??? You're going to marry Tzuyu right???.. Unnie, Tzuyu is admiring you so much please don't break her heart...."

"Minari, I'm asking you to stay quite. Let me fix everything huh? ..."

"You will fix your relationship with Vernon and You will break Tzuyu's heart. That's your plan Unnie, I know you and I know how much you love Vernon..."

"Mina..."

"You're still protecting him until now, it means you're just really using Tzuyu so that you can't feel longiness while Vernon is gone.... Think clearly Sana Chan, before it's too late and before you'll regret everything...." Mina said as she leave Sana alone...

Sana went back to the parking lot where Tzuyu patiently waiting on her...

"Why you took so long???.." Tzuyu whine...

Sana smile and cutely stretch Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Sorry, I'm having a hard time looking to my books..."

"Did you find it???.."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"Great.... So, what do you want for our dinner tonight???.."

"We're going to have a dinner together???.." Sana jokingly said.

"Ehhh??? I thought you're going to sleep in my unit tonight??? 😧..." Tzuyu said...

"When did I said that???."

"Nevermind, I'll just gonna send you instead in your condo..." Tzuyu sadly said, and she was now about to opened the car when suddenly Sana hugs her from the back...

"I'm just kidding (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  of course I didn't forget that ..." Sana said... "I told you that I will make it up to you right??.." Sana added.