Get To Know Them

J-Line Princess

J-Line Princess

*Mina
*Sana
*Momo

Sana is the Daughter of the Hanlim  University's CEO, while Mina's Father is the President and Momo's father is the Vice President. The J-Line Princess  is majoring in Arts and Music..

3 Mix

*Jihyo
*Nayeon
*Jeongyeon

Their fathers are one of the most biggest investors in Hanlim Industrial Plantation.

They are taking as the same major of J-Line but they are one year ahead of them.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun - They are in their 2nd year majoring Music and  Arts. Chaeyoung is the Daugther of the Mayor of Seoul while Dahyun is the Daugther of the prime minister.

Tzuyu- Chou Tzuyu is from the wealthiest family in Taiwan her father is a famous Business Man while her Mother is heart Surgeon. They have their fashion clothing line called C.Label, and it is based in Korea so her parents decided to transfer Tzuyu in Hanlim so that there's a person who will gonna handle their business.

Nayeon and Momo is in a relationship, they are already 1 year since they're officially dating.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are childhood friend, In Hanlim there they will going to meet Tzuyu and became friends.

xxxx

What I guarantee on this story is, it will gonna have a happy ending...

This Story is ROMCOM ~ but there's also some dramatic scene..

I hope you will support this story THANK YOU Sapphires ‼️❤️

I will gonna publish SHE'S MINE this coming SUNDAY ...