Chapter 21

6:30 in the evening when Tzuyu arrive at Sana's house. When she got there. Sana still not dress up she just actually done taking a bath...

Tzuyu:

"Tzuyu~ah

"Tzuyu~ah ..." Sana suddenly mesmerized with Tzuyu's beauty when she saw her.

"Hi Love ❤️...."

"Whoahhh, why you so pretty 🙈❤️.."

"Am I look good tonight??."

"Mmmmm, you're perfectly awesome ^_^.."

"Thank you ~ Seems like you're still not dress up?.."

"Yeah..." Sana scratch her head. "I fall asleep earlier that's why 😁.."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu cutely messed Sana's hair... "Go and prepare yourself now... I'll just gonna wait you here (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Arasso (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

Tzuyu switch the TV while waiting for Sana, while the latter quickly went to her room to dress up and prepare.....

While Tzuyu is watching, her eyes landed on the center table because under the table there's a photo album...

She put down her phone and she get the album .

"내 사랑 ♥ Happy 2nd Anniversary ♡♡.." Tzuyu mumble as she read the title of the album...

She opened the album and she saw Sana with a guy. She flip all the pages and the album is contain Sana and the Guy's sweetness all their memories are compiled in that album.

When she reached the last page, Tzuyu read a short message and it's probably from the guy ..

"I love you, Sana with all my heart. Happy 2nd Anniversary to us My Love, I want to build many more memories with you. I love you ♡..."

Tzuyu close the album and put it back to it's place earlier... Tzuyu lean her back in the couch as she was still thinking who is that guy...

"Is he Sana's first relationship??." Tzuyu asked herself ... "If they already broke up, why is Sana still keeping the album?..." She added...

"I'm ready..."

Tzuyu's thought suddenly fades away, when she hear Sana's sweet voice. She look around and there she saw Sana...

Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast the moment she saw the latter.. all what she feel right now is full of love and admiration towards the latter. 

Sana: