FINAL CHAPTER

Jimin and Mina are still practicing at the dance studio since they will be participating in Korean Dance festival in the end of the month...

"Let's have a break first..." Jimin said.

"Arasso..."

"Here..." Jimin handed her a bottle of water...

"Thank you..."

"Are you alright???." Jimin asked.

"Yeah..."

"I mean you're situation right now with Tzuyu..."

"It's getting better..."

"I'm worried for you, but I know you can face this ... I'm rooting of you..."

"Thank you Jimin..."

"How about your friend??? Do you have contact on her already???..."

"No, all my friend don't have any contact on her..." Mina said.

"I hope she will come back soon, she's the only person who can fix this problem..."

"I know, and I'm really hoping it too.." Mina said...

"What if she came back and she wanted to be with Tzuyu again???.."

"I have no rights with Tzuyu tho..."

"But you love her.. you develop some feelings for her already..."

"I still don't know what will gonna happen, all I know is Tzuyu will gonna be mad and disappointed on me, for fooling her..."

"Well, you just did what you think is the right thing to do, beside her parents allowed you and the fact that they ask you that favor to live as Sana..."

"I just gonna face what ever outcome of this..."

"We are all here for you Mina...🙂"

"Komawo, I appreciate your efforts for always giving me advice even though sometimes Tzuyu is getting rude to you..."

"It's alright ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') you know, for me I think she loves you..."

"Yeah, because I'm living with Sana Chan's shadow. She really thought I'm Sana. Her wife...."

"I think Tzuyu will understand why you're doing this, so don't think too much okay? Just ways thing positive because everything will be fine soon...." Jimin said.

"I will (灬º‿º灬).." Mina smile back.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is been contacting Mina for almost half of an hour now because it's already 9:45 in the evening and Mina isn't at home yet...

"Tsk, Why she's, not answering her phone?..." Tzuyu frustatedly mumbled as she was staring at her phone waiting for Mina's response...

Tzuyu decided to watch some movies, played video games while waiting for her wife but it's been 10:00 in the Evening already but Mina isn't home yet...

-

Tzuyu decided now to go upstairs, as she was also now feel sleepy when suddenly she hear a car parked in front of their house...

She walks through the window and she saw Mina and Jimin. Jimin send Mina home and Tzuyu gets more irritated ....

"Thank you for sending me home.." Mina said the moment she came out from Jimin's car..

"It's alright. I'll have to go now. Good night Mina..."

"You, too. Good night 🙂.."

-