Chapter 5

Meanwhile, at the parking lot Momo and Mina is still currently waiting for Sana...

"Why she still isn't here?..." Momo asked.

"It's been 1 hour already... Let's go Momo Unnie let's check Sana Unnie inside...

Mina and Momo decided to check the latter inside their building, they went to their classroom but Sana isn't there...

"Did she talked with Tzuyu?.." Momo asked.

"I think so, she told me earlier she'll going to talk with her.."

"Let's get down to the second floor."

Momo and Mina went down to the second floor where Tzuyu's classroom is and when they open the door they found Sana lying on the floor...

"Sana!!!!.." Momo quickly runs on her...

"Sana~chan wake up...." Mina and Momo trying their best to wake up the latter...

"She's sweating so hard, let's go call someone Mina ~ ya ..."

-

Mina and Momo bring Sana in the nearest hospital. They also inform Mr.Minatozaki on what happened on her daughter...

Minutes later, after the nurse checking her Sana finally woke up...

"Sana~ya..." Momo worriedly said as she held Sana's hand...

"Momoring...."

"Sana~Chan what happened??? Why did you ended up there?? Did you talk with Tzuyu????.."

Sana remember what happened earlier, specially when Tzuyu leave her alone in that dark room...

"N-No I haven't seen nor talk to her..." Sana said..

"Please next time be careful, your making us worried...."

"I remember what happened again to me 2 years ago... Momo~ya I don't want to remember that scene again ...."

Momo quickly hugs the latter... "That scene will never happen again. We are here so don't worry okay??? Remove that bad memories to your mind, we are here for you Sana...."

"Momo Unnie is right, beside your perpetrator is already dead, so he will never hurt you again. Never again Unnie.."

-

Morning, Tzuyu went to the school early and she suddenly notice that Sana didn't give her a message earlier...

"Why she didn't give me a message?? That's new..." Tzuyu mumbled.

Lunch break Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went to the cafeteria to have their lunch ..

Tzuyu looks around as she was looking for someone.

"Looking for Sana Unnie, Tzu?.." Dahyun asked.

"No. Why would I be looking at her.." Tzuyu coldly said.

Minutes later, Mina and Momo went to the cafeteria and Tzuyu notice that Sana is not with them.

"Seems like she didn't go to school." Tzuyu said..

After ordering their food, Momo and Mina join the Maknae...

"Momo ~ Unnie where's Sana Unnie??." Dahyun asked, and Tzuyu looks at Momo waiting for her answer.

"She's not feeling well so she didn't go to school..." Momo said.

"Ahhhh, please tell her to get well soon." Dahyun said.

"Arasso 🙂..."

-

Weeks have passed and Sana is still not going to school. Meanwhile, Tzuyu doesn't understand herself on why she keeps looking at the latter in school.