Chapter 44

11:45 PM Tzuyu and Sana are currently at the pool area, they are sitting at pool as their feet is in the cold water.

"Tomorrow is our last day here in Bangkok, did you enjoy well our short vacation?." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, I want to go back here. Let's go back here next time Tzu..."

"Sure 🙂 ..."

Suddenly a moment of silence indulge them until Tzuyu break the silence...

"Sana..."

"You know what, I'm excited to go back in Korea 🙂..."

"Why??.."

"Because we will start planning for our wedding, I can't wait to have you as my wife Sana ♥️..."

Sana's heartbeat suddenly beat so fast, as she can relly feel how sincere the latter is  ...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana gently touch Tzuyu's face...

"Mmmm???."

"I love you ♥️..."

"I love you more Sana..." Tzuyu smile as she pulled Sana's nape and kiss her on the lips and their kiss went to a passionate one until Tzuyu breaks it.

"Love..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Can we continue this in our room?.." Tzuyu seductively said to Sana, and it made this the latter to blush...

"Continue what???.." Sana asked.

"You know..." Tzuyu lean closer... "Kissing and making love..." Tzuyu said...

"Ya !... "

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😆..."

"Nu mohae. You're always teasing me..."

"Because I always love teasing you 🙂♥️.." Tzuyu said as she quickly kiss Sana's lips...

"I hate you..." Sana pout as she stand up...

"Where are you going???..." Tzuyu asked..

"I'll go downstairs now, I'll going back to our room... "

"So, we will going to continue it? 😁..."

"Pervert ..." Sana mumble as she starts to walks without waiting to the latter...

"Love, wait for me..."

Tzuyu was about to stand up when suddenly she slipped and quickly fall in the pool.

"Tzu, let's eat first. I suddenly feel hungry..." Sana said knowing that Tzuyu is now following her, but she didn't receive any response... "Tzu????." Sana turned around and she saw no one.

"Tzuyu????..."

For unknown reason her heart beat suddenly feel so fast she went back to the pool area and she didn't saw Tzuyu ..

"Tzuyu~ah????..."

Sana saw Tzuyu's one pair of her slipper,  and her eyes landed on the pool and there she saw Tzuyu ...

"TZUYU~AH!!!..." Sana runs and quickly dive in.

Tzuyu is already unconscious as her body continuesly went down so Sana swim faster and seconds later she finally grab Tzuyu's hand....

Sana immediately lift the latter and when she finally lift the latter Tzuyu is still unconscious....

"Oh God... Tzuyu~ah. Wake up.." Sana worriedly mumbled as she gently slapping Tzuyu's face... "Tzuyu~ah, please..." Sana starts to begin a CPR and revive Tzuyu's heart but the latter is still not breathing...