Chapter 1 : Return

The summer in W city was as hot as ever. Yu Shulin took the exam bag and put it behind the candidates, waiting for the school door to open.

The exam papers for this year's senior high school entrance examination are more difficult than previous years. The candidates who have been severely tortured for two days are all stunned. No matter how enthusiastic the sun is, they will not be able to warm their hearts after the exam.

A classmate came over to check the answer. Yu Shulin shook his head without saying a word. He stared down at the admission ticket in the transparent exam bag with complicated eyes.

This is a high school entrance examination admission ticket, which contains the basic information of the candidates and the table number of the examination room. In the upper right corner of the certificate, a blue background ID photo is affixed crookedly on it. The picture shows a teenager with a fair complexion and delicate features. His beautiful eyes are full of smiles, and the corners of his mouth are proudly cocked, confident and open.

This is 15-year-old Yu Shulin. At this time, he has not lost his mother who loves him deeply, nor has he been tortured by reality. Nothing has happened yet, and the future is full of hope.

Fifteen years old...What a vigorous age.

He raised his head, all the complexities in his eyes were hidden, leaving nothing but calm.

From the age of twenty-five to fifteen, he stood at the bifurcation of his life again, without thinking about how such a weird thing happened. In short, he made a profit.

The rewinding bell rang and the school door opened. He bowed his head and walked out with the flow of people, carefully recalling what happened after the high school entrance examination.

In the previous life, due to the sudden death of his mother, he was emotionally unstable, and his high school entrance examination was a mess. When he recovered from the shock of losing a loved one, the summer vacation had already passed. He suddenly panicked and hurriedly called the head teacher in junior high school, wanting to ask which high school he was admitted to. The answer is disappointing. He dropped gear, and because he couldn't get in touch, he even regretted to miss the chance to make up the gear that the head teacher had finally won for him.

Although the head teacher was angry that he didn't care about his academic prospects, he was also distressed that he lost his mother at a young age. After communication, he euphemistically suggested that he repeat the course for another year. He agreed, but his guardian's uncle, Yu Xiu, rejected the proposal, saying that he had already contacted the school for him and could go to school at any time.

He was brought up by his mother and had never seen his father. After the death of his mother, his uncle became his closest relative. Under the guidance of his uncle, he declined the class teacher’s proposal and went to the high school arranged by his uncle. .

After that, his life began to rush towards tragedy. The life under control, the hypocritical and indifferent affection, the inheritance robbed by plot, and... bleak death.

In fact, when he agreed to hand over the guardianship to Yu Xiu, his life was doomed to tragedy.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help frowning. Now he is only fifteen years old. It would be impossible without a guardian, but his relatives only left the uncle's family...