Chapter 38 : Guan Bowen

After the make-up class is over, only the last ten days of summer vacation are left.

Yu Shulin's backpack is full of homework, which is the deep love of the teachers.

After working for three days, Yu Shulin, who was about to be silly due to his homework, was taken to the company by Liang Zhou.

This is the first time Yu Shulin has stepped into Liang Zhou's work area, and it feels...very novel. Different from the seriousness and dullness of other companies, Rongguang, as an entertainment company, has a very lively office atmosphere, and you can see fashionable artists walking by from time to time along the way.

It happened to be Monday. The company had a regular meeting in the morning, and Liang Zhou had to attend as the chairman of the board. This made him very unhappy when he was ready to concentrate on accompany his brother to the studio. But no matter how unhappy, he still have to do what you need to do. He had to suppress his unhappiness, settled in his brother in the office, and strode towards the conference room.

Yu Shulin stayed alone in the spacious office, sighed, took out his homework from his backpack, pushed away the pile of snacks on the table, and worked hard. The homework he brought out was limited. After half an hour, Yu Shulin raised his head, rubbed his sore neck and wrist, put away the homework, and was in a daze.

He actually noticed it. Recently, his brother was a little anxious... although he couldn't see it at all.

Is it for the company? Could it be that the last time the media reported indiscriminately has not passed?

The knock on the door interrupted his thoughts, and he reorganized the messy snacks, then sat down again, and said, "Please come in."

It was not the secretary who delivered the juice that came in, but Guan Bowen, who was full of gossips.

Yu Shulin looked up and down at the mature uncle who walked in, always feeling a little familiar, and said in doubt: "Are you? Chairman Liang has gone to a meeting, you can come to him later."

"Ah, Liang Zhou isn't there." Guan Bowen smiled, and naturally sat on the sofa on the oblique side of Yu Shulin, peeled a chocolate and stuffed it in his mouth, and said vaguely: "Then I'll wait for him. , I’m Guan Bowen, and you’re Xiaoyu, right? I heard Liang Zhou and Ling Chun talk about you."

Guan Bowen? Yu Shulin's eyes widened. Although he doesn't pay much attention to entertainment news, he still knows Guan Bowen's name, and now he sees it face-to-face... It really looks a bit older than the hard photo... also, calculate carefully. The other party is almost forty years old, and it can't be maintained so much that it looks like only 20 or 30 years old as in the photo, which is normal.

"Think I am older than I look in the picture?" Guan Bowen raised his eyebrows. The child was really interesting. His expression did not change, but his emotions were all written in his eyes. He seemed to be steadfast and mature, but he was naive and innocent when getting along. Looks like... so contradictory temperament.

Yu Shulin hurriedly withdrew his gaze, a little embarrassed: "Hello, I was rude just now...My mother likes watching your movies very much. She is your fan."

"Really? Which one does she like?" Guan Bowen got interested. He came over just to get in touch with Liang Zhou's tightly hidden younger brother. He was willing to take the initiative to open up the topic, and he was naturally happy.