Chapter 62 : Nothing

"Then can you make Liu Yufen happy?" Yu Shulin looked at him carefully and tentatively said: "She loves you, do you love her? If you don't love her, how can you give her happiness?"

Liang Zixiu shivered, stopped talking, and regained focus in his eyes, but was filled with blankness: "I... Of course I..."

The clock was ticking, and the room was abnormally quiet.

"Look, you are not sure if you love her, Liang Zixiu, do you love her?"

"What is love for her..." Liang Zixiu murmured, unconsciously grasping the carpet: "I went to look for her as soon as I left the police station, but she didn't see me, she didn't give me a chance to love her... "His complexion was sallow, skinny, and his nails hadn't been trimmed for a long time. When he pulled the carpet, he split a few, and the flesh was involved, and blood gradually oozes. His red bloodshot eyes looked blankly at the void, and his chapped lips opened. Together, the vague babbling continued to overflow.

The state is too bad... Yu Shulin looked around this pure white and quiet room, glanced at the tightly drawn curtains, showing sympathy. The person who let Liang Zixiu live in this room was too sinister. The pure white decoration, absolutely quiet, quiet clock... Isn't this going to drive people crazy?

The knock on the door suddenly sounded, and Liang Zixiu was still talking, unreasoning.

The door was pushed open, and an ordinary middle-aged man came in with a lunch box and put it on the floor without looking at the people in the room. He said, "Master Liang, lunch is here. Remember to wash the bowl after eating. Like messy."

With the door closed, Yu Shulin looked back, glanced at the lunch box on the floor, and then at Liang Zixiu, who suddenly became energetic after hearing the word "Master", and shook his head.

It's all evil.

after an hour.

The phone on the sofa rang suddenly, Liang Zixiu finally finished his chattering, wiped his face, his expression returned to normal, and walked over to answer the phone.

"Wang Chen, what's the matter?"

He didn't know what was said over there, his expression suddenly became gloomy, and he said viciously: "Don't think about something that doesn't belong to you. The lady of glory can only be Yufen, what are you!"

"No, Rongguang's boss can't be Liu Yufen."

When the door was pushed open, Liang Zhou stepped forward and took a cold look at Liang Zixiu who was stunned. He frowned when he saw his inhuman and ghostly appearance, turned and knelt down to relieve Yu Shulin's hands and feet. Rope asked with concern: "Does it hurt? Is there any injury?"

Yu Shulin shook his head and smiled soothingly at him: "No, just a little hungry."

Liang Zixiu was quickly stopped by the police who came in later. He stared at Liang Zhou as if he didn't believe what he saw, muttering something in his mouth, his expression distorted.

Light came in from the door, and Liang Zixiu shrank obviously when he was taken out. Upon seeing this, Yu Shulin called the two police officers holding him, pursed his lips, and said, "You can take him to the hospital first. His mental state...not very good."

The two little police officers were stunned, looking at their boss, the boss looked at Liang Zhou again, Liang Zhou glanced at Liang Zixiu, and nodded.

"Send to the hospital first." The police officer said in a deep voice.

The two little police officers nodded and escorted people toward the car.