Chapter 40 : Eight One Eight

Turning off the chat window, Yu Shulin went downstairs to tell Aunt Liu that Liang Zhou was going home for lunch, and then went back to the room in a good mood to continue surfing the Internet. The homework was completed and the textbooks were about the same. He finally had the energy and time to experience the web surfing that his classmates highly respected.

On the entertainment gossip section of a well-known forum, a post titled "The Love-hate Troubles of the Liang Family in August 18th" was topped on the homepage, attracting the attention of countless people.

The host of the post started with Liang Chi, and it took three days to intermittently talk about "Liang Jian was angry and abandoned his glory, and his nephew’s thin shoulders carried the beam." The progress was really anxious, and finally, it was urged by netizens to bark. , The host decisively chose to skip this smashing gossip last year and talked about the very hot news of "Yang Lin and Liang Zhou Private Meeting in the Park" in the past two days.

Milk-flavored strawberry candy: You group of impatient little fairies, don't worry, okay? The grievances of the previous generation are not clear, how can we clearly understand the lingering story of Emperor Liang and his uncle's family?

I am a big ambition who am I afraid of: Don't sell the door to the host, just say it! Also, it's not so useful to linger, is your Chinese class taught by your physical education teacher? sinister smile

Ding Ding Dong Dang: Don't interrupt Dazhi brother, everyone is here to listen to the story told by the original poster, pay attention to internal harmony. Also, did we have a physical education class when we were in school? Brother Dazhi, you won't be a primary school student, hahahaha.

Summer Sun: Did Yang Lin and Liang Zhou really just meet by chance that day?

After Ye Luo was bare: The original poster is so clear about these secrets, is it an insider?

Do you dare to answer if I call the turtle: Gossip, come comrades! ! !

...

Milk-flavored strawberry candy: You are so enthusiastic with the horror face, the little girl is terrified! Although the original poster is not an insider, but the content is basically true. If it is made up, the original poster will never get married! Okay, let’s get back to business, the news that has been flying these days, of course... is false! The original poster happened to be in the park that day, and he followed the actor Pei Liang and the handsome little boy into the coffee closely. I also heard the little boy calling the elder brother Liang. The two seemed to be relatives. Then, *come! The pretending woman did not know where Yang Lin came out. She was very slimy and greeted them. I listened carefully with my ears erected, and wondered if the two are familiar, but I heard that she was ridiculed by the younger brother of Emperor Liang. Hahaha, and then the two left, leaving Yang Lin to sit there alone, Yang Lin also pretended to say goodbye to each other, it was fun! In short, let alone the ambiguous relationship with Yang Lin, the emperor Liang is estimated to have a very bad relationship in private, and he is not even willing to give a good face!

After Ye Luo was bare: So the original poster, you are actually a wretched fan of King Liang...

Hahahaha I am the most beautiful: the original poster, you are exposed, a big Pauline powder is approaching, the helmet is for you, be careful of being sprayed.

Lin Lin is the most beautiful: The original poster is a bit of a person, who slander my Lin Lin indiscriminately, and is unpredictable. At first glance, she is an ugly woman who can't get married. She is jealous of Lin Lin!