Chapter 69 : Glory Reception

Liang Jian not only had an illegitimate child, the mother of this illegitimate child was also very awkward.

Zhang Qian looked at the document over and over again, his eyes were full of disbelief: "Lu Zhen is a glorious old artist, and he has always admired Mr. Liang... She is actually Liang Jian's person? I can't tell at all. The two have an intersection."

"This is the actor." Zhao Zhi frowned and closed the information, and looked at Liang Zhou: "Is the information reliable?"

"I have verified that the information is reliable." Liang Zhou nodded and gave an affirmative answer. To be honest, he was also a little surprised by the details and truthfulness of this information...I don't know where Liu Fen got the USB flash drive. In short, this information is true.

"Where did you get these materials?" Zhang Qian asked curiously.

"Xu Na."

"Who is that?"

"Shulin's classmates, to be precise, this information came from a talent show artist named Liu Fen." Liang Zhou explained briefly.

"Liu Fen?" Zhang Qian's eyes widened, "Xiaoyu's scandal? The one you asked me to drive?"

Liang Zhou looked at him sideways, his eyes cold, "Shulin doesn't like her."

"Uh..." Zhang Qian choked when he saw him, and silently shrank back, "If it is Liu Fen's data... then she may have obtained it from Liang Zixiu, you know, Liang Zixiu had a leg with her..."

Liang Zhou frowned.

"It's no wonder that Liang Zi Xiu Keng Liang Jian Keng was so neat after the engagement banquet. It is probably because of this information." Zhao Zhi knocked on the table, "I just don't know how Liang Jian dug up the illegitimate child. We checked. Liang Jian hasn't found these for so long."

"It doesn't make much sense to think about this now." Liang Zhou interrupted him and took a picture of the document. "Now the focus is here."

Zhao Zhi refocused his attention on the information and said: "Lu Zhen's reputation in the circle is very good. She has a temperate temperament, never plays big names, has good acting skills, can endure hardships, and is very low-key... If these are all hers show it to outsiders, then her scheming..."

"Dig deep into this information." Liang Zhou put away the information, and said, "Liang Jianzang is a bit weird for such an illegitimate child. The nursing home has to send someone to stare at him. He has been honest for so long and there is a problem."

Zhang Qian snapped his fingers and jumped up: "I'll check, dig gossip, I'm good at it!"

"Then I will send someone to stare at the nursing home." Zhao Zhi answered.

Liang Zhou nodded.

If you really want to investigate one thing with your heart, you can really unearth a lot of clues.

Lu Zhen was not completely disjointed with Liang Jian. After some comparisons, Zhang Qian was surprised to find that Lu Zhen would inevitably be there for any entertainment event that Liang Jian attended. Liang Jian invested in the film, Lu Zhen there is bound to be a round of publicity in the interview. What's more coincidental is that Lu Zhen and Liang Jian actually bought real estate in the same humble community, and the purchase time was only two months apart.