Chapter 24 : Glory and Glory

The latest entertainment news can be considered lively.

First, Liang Zhou broke his glasses and overwhelmed many veteran actors, and won the actor's crown with a "Shadow". Then it broke out that the internal fighting in the Liang family had become fierce. Liang Zhou was seriously injured in a car accident and was hospitalized.

But before Liang Zhou's fans were heartbroken, Liang Zhou's agent stood up and announced that Liang Zhou was going to rest for a year, and repeatedly emphasized that Liang Zhou was not seriously injured.

This is simply overwhelming! If the injury is not serious, what are you doing? The fans were very dissatisfied, but helpless Liang Zhou was too low-key, and there was no way to inquire about it.

Within two days of this incident, Liang Jian suddenly announced his departure from glory in a high-profile manner. With a bunch of first-line and second-line super first-line artists with glory, he went out and set up another door. The new company also shamelessly gave a name similar to Rongguang-Ronghua.

The discerning person knew at a glance that this was the uncle who was preparing to fight his nephew.

After this battle, Rongguang has suffered a great loss. The stocks plummeted. Many small shareholders felt that Rongguang was about to fall. They dumped their stocks and ran to hold Ronghua's thighs.

Liang Jian was proud. He didn't care if he was proud. He even ran out to play the emotional card, saying that he worked so hard to help his brother manage the company. After his brother died, he started to help his nephew again. There is no credit for this, but there is hard work? But that nephew was also awkward, and didn't care about his kindness in holding him to the position of actor. When his wings became hard, he began to feel that his uncle was an eye-catcher and wanted to drive him away. He didn't say he could not leave either, this nephew's behavior is simply deceptive! He didn't want to be so aimed at glory, but the clay figurine still has a three-point temper. You are not kind, then I am not righteous. Now he comes from Lishou, and hope that all walks of life will support baabalabala...

With his howl, Rongguang's stock fell again, which was about to go bankrupt. Public opinion is also one-sided support for Liang Jian, so that fans who support Liang Zhou can only be anxious.

Just as Liang Jian was jumping around happily, Rong Guang issued a low-key announcement. The content of the announcement was roughly: in accordance with Liang Chi’s will, formally take back 35% of Liang Jian’s escrow shares on a certain day and a certain year. And welcome new directors to take office.

As soon as this announcement came out, everyone was shocked. What happened to this will?

Well, since everyone is curious, let's simply hold a press conference to explain this matter well-the spokesperson of glory.

Then the press conference was held hurriedly, and the media from all parties were in place quickly. The spokesperson of Rongguang smiled slightly, picked up the microphone, and explained slowly. Liang Jian was severely beaten in the face of this explanation.

First of all, Liang Jian was not driven away by Glory, but he obviously left. Liang Chi made a will before his death, and only after his son Liang Zhou got the actor, he would hand over his shares to him. Liang Jian didn't know in advance. He held the stock power of attorney signed by Liang Chi that year, and he was unwilling to return the shares and the management of the company to Liang Zhou. Now that the will is published, the power of attorney in his hand instantly becomes a pile of waste paper. He refuses to accept it, but what can he do if he refuses to accept it, the shares belong to the father and son! Then he walked away angrily, and took away a large number of glorious artists.