Chapter 20 : Disagree

In the first class of semester, the students will be given questions to do... It seems that they are disarming, Yu Shulin thought. Seventeen or eighteen-year-old high school students are in the period of youth and rebellion, and they are much more difficult to discipline than junior high school students. As teacher Gao, as the head teacher, at the beginning of the contact, if you can't keep this group of school hegemons in check, then he will manage the class. Most likely it will be a little overwhelming.

The monthly examination papers of City No. 2 Middle School are notoriously difficult, and most of the students are playing wild. After all, there are only a few pre-study textbooks. This question...

When the students saw Teacher Gao staring at them, they were a little worried and bowed their heads. Even if there are so few meetings, due to the reaction of other students, he dare not be such an early bird.

Yu Shulin scanned the questions on the blackboard, and after a little thought, he had a general idea of ​​how to solve the problem.

--Sure enough, it is necessary to prepare textbooks.

"Is no one coming up? No one?" Teacher Gao's expression was a bit ugly. Is this question so difficult? One or two dare not even look up!

The classroom is quieter.

"I'm coming." Li Tao suddenly raised his hand.

Teacher Gao's expression is a little better: "Come on, solve the first problem."

Yu Shulin squinted his eyes, raised his hand, and smiled at Teacher Gao: "Teacher, I want to try too."

Seeing that it was him who raised his hand, Teacher Gao's expression became more gentle, and he waved to him: "Come on, you can solve it the second time."

Seeing him getting up, Yang Sese whispered: "Come on."

He nodded, thanked him, walked to the podium, and after going through the problem-solving steps in his head, he wrote without any haste. Li Tao, who was standing next to him, saw that he was really picking up his pen and began to write, his eyes showed disdain, and he gave a cold snort and turned around to write faster.

Someone cleared the siege. The students were like snakes waking up from hibernation, and they started to be active again. Then, after discovering that the first and last place in the class were standing on the podium, the gossip factor in their hearts became even greater. Burning.

Oh oh oh, there is a good show! But the courage of this penultimate is really fat!

Wang Zhi was also a little nervous, and the palms of his pens started to sweat.

Really unaccustomed to being stared at like this, Yu Shulin moved uncomfortably, wrote down the calculated answer, turned around and nodded to Teacher Gao, walked back to his seat and sat down.

"You're amazing, you can write faster than Li Tao!" Wang Zhi gave him a thumbs up and praised him.

"Thank you, but I just previewed the textbook." He smiled and looked up to see Li Tao solve the problem.

Two minutes later, Li Tao also finished writing, his expression stinking a bit worse than before taking the stage. Wang Zhi smiled happily when he saw him deflated.