Chapter 7 : Evaluation

The guardianship problem that plagued Yu Shulin for many years in his previous life was solved in a simple and neat manner. Ling Chun can handle the remaining bits and pieces alone. In order to avoid Yu Shulin who was emotionally out of control, He Long brought Yu Shulin there. A restaurant outside, eating and chatting.

Several years of prison life still had some influence on Yu Shulin. He ate quickly, but his appearance was not unsightly, but his actions seemed a little too regular.

He Long looked at him for a while and was a little bit puzzled about this. Yu Shulin noticed his sight, the action of picking up the vegetables paused, bowed his head and swallowed the food in his mouth, and said: "Thank you today."

"You're welcome." He Long retracted his gaze and brought up another matter: "What are you going to do with the accident compensation money your uncle used?"

"Don't do anything, let him return according to the regulations." Yu Shulin did not want to talk about Yu Xiu. After answering, he quickly finished the last bite of rice in the bowl, put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth with a napkin, indicating that he was full. .

He Long looked at his clean bowl, and quickly speeded up his eating speed, and said, "Wait, I will send you back after eating."

Neither of them has a chatty personality. The atmosphere became silent and embarrassed for a while. After sending the person, He Long frowned as he looked at Yu Shulin with his head down, and took out the things he had prepared beforehand. , Said, "Call me if you have any questions, this is for you."

Yu Shulin took the bag and asked, "What is this?"

"Mobile phone."

"……Thank you."

He Long glanced at his thin shoulders, and his voice softened unconsciously, "Then I will go first, and you will call me after you have arranged your things, and I will pick you up to the hotel."

Yu Shulin nodded obediently.

After sending He Long away, he quickly closed the door, walked into the living room in two steps and fell on the sofa, took out the new mobile phone from the bag and touched it, his mind was confused for a while, and suddenly he felt a little confused-he got rid of Yu Xiu , But chose a completely unfamiliar Liang Zhou, and I don't know if this choice is right.

Thinking about the tragic life of the previous life, he laughed at himself again, turned over and buried himself in the pillow, sighed, nothing more, no matter what was wrong, it would not be worse than the previous life. Moreover, although mobile phones are basically popular these years, few adults will configure them for children. Then He Long will give it away if he wants to give it to him. He must be in good condition as a guardian now... he shouldn’t calculate his own point like Yu Xiu.

The big stone that had been pressing on his heart suddenly disappeared, his tense spirit suddenly relaxed, and he couldn't help becoming a little drowsy.

In this life, he should be able to study at ease, and then take the university he likes... It seems that he has forgotten something... Forget it, no matter what, I don't want to think about it.

It turns out that some things are not something you can forget if you want to. When receiving a call from the head teacher, Yu Shulin finally realized that he was reborn and returned to fifteen years old.