Chapter 60 : Changes

The night was deep, Yu Shulin touched Liang Zhou's bedroom and quietly climbed onto the bed.

Liang Zhou opened his eyes, rolled over and hugged him, bowed his head and kissed his forehead, and asked in a low voice, "Can't sleep?"

"Well, the gift you gave..." Yu Shulin nestled in his arms, raised the box in his hand, and waved: "Would you not take it for me?"

Liang Zhou hooked his lips, squeezed his hand, and said, "I'm waiting for you to wear it for me, um, of course, after you like me."

"I always liked my brother." Yu Shulin was puzzled.

"It's not like that of relatives." He got up, turned on the lamp, and pulled out a simple platinum chain from the bedside table, took out the simple ring in the box, stringed it in, and gently helped him put it on and touch it. His face, smiling: "It's the lover's kind of love, understand?"

Yu Shulin raised his hand to touch the cool-touch chain on his neck, got up, looked at Liang Zhou, and held his hand: "Brother..."

"Shhh, I understand." Liang Zhou held his hand back and leaned in to kiss his eyes: "I said, when you grow up. You are willing to be with me, I am very satisfied, I can wait, Don't worry."

The feeling of being kissed in the eyes is very strange, as if someone swept gently with a feather, sweeping it straight to the bottom of his heart. He closed his eyes and opened them again, watching Liang Zhou's gentle eyes in the warm yellow light. He felt a little bitter and at a loss. For a long time, he took a deep breath, rushed over and hugged him: "Well, thank you brother ."

Liang Zhou hung his head and rubbed his hair, sighed: "Shulin...you have to grow up quickly."

"Okay." A dull seed fell into a dark river, moistened by water and light, sprouted and pulled out leaves, and then bloomed bright flowers, the light spots scattered, illuminating a faint ripple.

After experiencing such a major blow, Ronghua miraculously did not go bankrupt.

Zhao Zhi flipped through the documents he had just sent in, with an ugly expression: "Someone actually injected capital into Ronghua."

"Who?" Zhang Qian wondered: "Liang Jian still has such a good friend who is so daring? Just his character."

"It's Wang Chen." Zhao Zhi closed the document and was puzzled: "When Liang Jian divorced, Wang Chen suddenly requested to terminate the contract with Rongguang, and also paid the liquidated damages in one lump sum. With her income, this matter was a bit strange. "

"She got Rongguang's confidential information, so she ran away naturally." Liang Zhou pushed the computer aside, took out a bottle of eye drops and began to drip, blinked slowly after dripping, and continued: "There is someone behind her to help, it is Liang Zixiu. "

"Liang Zixiu?" Zhang Qian widened his eyes: "Isn't he missing? And where did he get such a large sum of money to invest in Ronghua, it's so strange."

"It's the Liu family." With the entrance, Zhao Zhi's mind turned quickly, and said quickly: "After eliminating all the impossible answers, the answer left is definitely correct even if it looks extremely absurd. Liang Zixiu has a lot of friends,  but not many people who can spend so much money. There is no arguing that Wang Chen is Liang Zixiu’s person, so after excluding Liang Zixiu’s network, he can spend so much money. Yes, only the Liu family is left. Liu Jiaming pretended to leave the b market sadly for his daughter, relaxing Liang Jian’s defensive heart, but secretly contacted Liang Zixiu, and wanted to use his hand to destroy Liang Jian... It's such a routine, the thoughts of the Liu family are really poisonous."