Chapter 51 : Sudden Confession

It takes half an hour to drive home from the hotel. The car ride aggravated the dizziness. When he got home, some drunk Yu Shulin was already pale and his limbs were weak. He fell on the sofa in the living room, tore off his bow tie, unbuttoned a few shirt buttons, clutched the trash can, wanted to vomit but couldn't vomit.

This was too torturous. He didn't expect his drinking tolerance to be so bad, but he just drank a few sips when the couple was toasting, and there was no one, so it would be uncomfortable.

Seeing him uncomfortable, Liang Zhou frowned, a little anxious.

"Quickly, drink some sober soup, Master Shulin, how much you have drunk, Master didn't you?." Aunt Liu put the sober soup on the coffee table, worried.

Yu Shulin waved his hand, brought the hangover soup, drank it in one breath, poured it softly on the sofa, and explained: "It's nothing to do with my brother, because I drink too little, so I took a sip."

"I was negligent and I should have replaced it with juice." Liang Zhou took the mistake very quickly. After sending Aunt Liu to the kitchen, he simply picked up Yu Shulin and walked upstairs.

The sudden sense of weightlessness made Yu Shulin a little bit more energetic. He widened his eyes and was very uncomfortable with the princess holding this weird posture. He grabbed Liang Zhou's clothes and squatted: "Brother, what are you doing? , I can go by myself, let me down."

"Don't move." Liang Zhou hugged him tightly, sullenly, and sent him back to the room. Despite his opposition, he forced him to change into pajamas, stuffed it into the quilt, and said, "Go to sleep."

It's only five o'clock in the afternoon... Yu Shulin was helpless, so she had to make an excuse: "I haven't taken a shower yet, and I smell alcohol..."

"Sleep first, wait until your head stops dizzy, then wash." Liang Zhou sat down by the bed and touched his hair: "I watched you sleep, or do you want to eat something before sleep?"

In this state, he must eat and vomit... It seems he has no choice but to resist. He reluctantly adjusted his posture, closed his eyes, and said vaguely, "Brother, you don't need to guard, I sleep by myself."

Liang Zhou touched his hair, but did not reply.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Liang Zhou, who was sitting on the bedside flipping through the documents, heard the murmurs, frowned, put the documents down, bent over to approach the sleeping person on the bed, and touched his hair: "Shulin, what's wrong with you?"

Yu Shulin's eyes were tightly closed, his forehead was full of sweat, his lips were opened and closed and he didn't know what he was talking about, his hands and feet were kicking, and he was sleeping very restlessly.

"Shulin?" Liang Zhou hurriedly restrained him, touching his forehead with his hand, hot.

Actually got fever.

He wiped off the sweat from Yu Shulin's forehead and gently soothed him who were sleeping very restlessly. After he calmed down a little bit, he went downstairs and asked Aunt Liu to find out the anti-fever medicine and thermometer, and he quickly returned to Yu Shulin. The room was heated with warm water, wiped off his sweat, changed his pajamas and bedding sheets.

His actions to help people change clothes were much gentler than Yu Shulin, and when everything was done, Yu Shulin was still asleep.