Chapter 55 : Engagement Banquet

When Liang Zhou was done with the glory, Yu Shulin started to make up summer classes.

The third grade is about to be promoted. In order to keep up with the progress of the course, City No. 2 Middle School extended their make-up time. Adding up before and after, two months of vacation, they have to make up a full month of class. And in the rest of the month, they have to complete a lot of homework, which can be described as miserable.

The weather was too hot, and riding a bicycle to and from school was a bit of a crime, so Liang Zhou took Yu Shulin's bicycle key and asked Bo He to pick him up every day. Later, when he was free, he often skipped work and went to pick him up by himself.

On the last day of the make-up class, it was Yu Shulin's turn to be on duty. He and Li Tao went downstairs carrying the trash can when they happened to ran into Liu Fen, who was dressed up and lightly dressed.

Liu Fen was still accompanied by the fat girl. Seeing the two holding the trash can in front of her, her eyes were not eyes and noses were not noses, she said sharply: "It's so stinking, it's really bad luck. Xiaofen , You are a star now, it's better to be rare for someone like this who is born to take out the garbage."

Liu Fen glanced at Yu Shulin and Li Tao lightly, with a reserved smile on his face, and said softly: "Xiao Na, I understand, I remember all those who bullied me before, even if they are kneeling now. Please, I won't look at them more."

The plump girl raised her head and looked very proud: "It's still Xiaofen, you can see, this place is smelly, let's go through the other corridor."

The two walked proudly with their chins held high. Yu Shulin felt inexplicable. He glanced at the back of their departure and frowned, "Li Tao, how can I not understand what they said just now." He was very heartened and was no longer in Liu Fen. After harassing herself, she left her behind, and now seeing her return as a victor, I am really confused.

Li Tao frowned and shook his head when he heard the words: "I don't know, she has been like this for a while."

"Forget it, leave them alone, let's go."

"Ok."

The draft activity went smoothly. After the initial auditions, preliminary rounds, and rematches passed, the players who entered the promotion round had accumulated enough popularity. Fans sought after them, and they were quite a little star.

Zhang Qian was very busy. In order to completely suppress Ronghua's draft, he took a lot of thoughts, various propaganda, training of featured players, small tidbits of matches released on and off on the Internet, and hired people to launch online. Matching votes...The tricks are endless, and the audience's eyes are firmly fixed on Rongguang's draft.

Ronghua has dealt with various tricks of Rongguang, and has also spent a lot of time. First, he invited a few sharp-spoken judges to be gimmicks, then publicized the tragic life experiences of several players, and finally invited the players' families. Here, there is a debate about dreams. In short, it is all kinds of eyeballs and sympathy, playing a good emotional card.

The two fought each other, and news came out frequently. Today, Rongguang broke the news about who and who sparked a spark during the game to form a temporary combination. Tomorrow Ronghua will reveal that the relatives of the draft players suddenly had an accident, fainted on the stage and unfortunately retired; last weekend, Ronghua A few contestants with their own characteristics were organized for a small variety show. Next Monday, Ronghua selected a few outstanding contestants to run the orphanage to send warmth and blessings...