Chapter 35 : Returning Abroad

After school starts, there are three floors in the first grade of the second high school in the city, and there is a wailing up and down.

"Teacher, why did you open up late self-study so early to reduce the burden..."

Teacher Gao's face turned black, and he smashed the desk with a large compass: "Quiet, quiet, and noisy, what does it look like! This is also for your good. I have been playing wild for one or two winter vacations, and I want to go to college! Let's talk about it. It's just two extra evenings for self-study. After the second year of high school, weekend make-up classes are added. Are you going to lift the school?"

"Oh my god, there are make-up classes. The students have worked hard..." The students wailed even worse.

"Now that you have worked so hard to get admitted to a good university, and after you have explained to yourself at home, you can go to the university. The university is very leisurely." Teacher Gao skillfully drew cakes for them and turned over the lesson plans. Swipe and write down two questions on the blackboard, and hit the blackboard with a compass: "Old rules, whoever will solve it, this question is very simple."

The students became quiet for an instant, glanced over the two questions on the blackboard that they couldn't understand, and gritted their teeth.

The teacher is inhuman!

"Why is it suddenly quiet? Who was yelling just now to relieve the burden." Teacher Gao snorted coldly, his eyes scratching the group of skin monkeys underneath.

No one spoke, all bowed their heads.

Teacher Gao akimbo teapot shape: "Who will come up to solve the problem?"

Everyone secretly went to see Yu Shulin and Li Tao, the top two heroes in the class, it's time for you to shine!

"I'm coming." Li Tao raised his hand to live up to expectations, although his expression was still stinky.

Receiving Li Tao's cold eyes and Wang Zhi's look at the podium, Yu Shulin helplessly raised his hand: "Teacher, I want to try."

Teacher Gao's expression eased a little, but he still scolded: "It's the two of them every time, how about the other people in the class? Isn't it enough to talk about? Why don't you scream at this time?"

Everyone turned over the textbook and focused on preparing the report.

Li Tao didn't write two pens. When Yu Shulin came up, he glanced sideways at him and gave a cold snort, but his expression was a little better.

Yu Shulin was a little helpless, why this child became more and more inexplicable.

Even though Liang Zhou knows that most high school students are like this, he still feels distressed. He only feels that his brother has been so thin that he collapsed.

He bought a lot of high-calorie snacks and stuffed it into Yu Shulin's schoolbag, and asked him to eat the supper that Aunt Liu made every day before he reluctantly boarded the plane going abroad.

The previous film negotiated with foreign countries has finally been prepared. As Guan Bowen’s first work after joining Rongguang and Liang Zhou’s comeback after the filming, this film is very important. They must go abroad to prepare in advance and will be abroad. Stayed for a few months and won’t be able to come back until the filming is over. Moreover, the whole process of filming will be kept secret. The impact of the collision between Chinese movie stars and Hollywood will not be discussed, but the dispute is definitely inevitable. In order to avoid some unnecessary troubles, it can only be done like this.