Chapter 68 : Good People Are Rewarded

Yu Shulin drank the iced juice in one breath, leaned back in the chair comfortably, and squinted at Kaiwen Yan: "That's how you do business with people?" Are those who promise to cooperate with you brainstorm?

"No." Yan Kaiwen regained his cooperation, and he was in a good mood. He didn't mind showing him his unique skills at all. He blinked and said, "Look."

After speaking, he straightened his spine, raised his chin slightly, pressed his eyebrows, and squeezed the corners of his mouth. He gracefully cocked Erlang's legs and took a sip of coffee. His eyes were indifferent and his tone was distant: "How?"

This is really...a lot of changes.

Yu Shulin worshipped and applauded: "Awesome." It is the essence of the quintessence of the country.

"Oh, this is all forced by my dad. In fact, I don't want to inherit a shit company, which is troublesome and has no freedom." Yan Kaiwen's disguise only persisted for less than a second before returning to its original shape, complaining: "Say more. It's not that there are no other outstanding talents who have been out of the country for many years, and they are still so feudal."

"Main house status?" Yu Shulin's eyes widened: "Does the Yan family have many side branches?"

"A lot." Yan Kaiwen remembered the mess of relatives in the family, rubbing his arms: "It happened to my generation, except for me, there is only one Yan Bei left in the main house. There are too few people, so you can come here. Both of us can bully both of us. If it weren’t for the unkindness of the uncle’s actions and the terrible way of doing things, the side support would have turned the sky early...I want a brother who can fight with me..." He said while peeking at Liang Zhou , The expectation in his eyes almost popped out to blunt the opponent's face.

Unfortunately, Liang Zhou was not prepared to talk to him.

No wonder this guy looked at Liang Zhou's eyes so...cough, eagerly. Yu Shulin squinted his eyes and shrugged, "Let your dad or Yan Wei have a few more chants."

"My dad is ligated, it's impossible." Yan Kaiwen spread his hands, then thief approached, lowering his voice: "In fact, the uncle wanted to have another son, but it's a pity that my uncle could not give birth by himself. He was jealous. The control is strict. Before he died, he was worried that he was dead, and the husband found his wife to have other children and caused the daughter to be wronged, so he just clicked..."

Liang Zhou brows jumped.

Yu Shulin's heart trembled, and he whispered, "Eunified?"

"It's not that cruel." Yan Kaiwen shook his head and continued: "It was the medication that made his sperm survival rate extremely low, and he could not give birth to children, and test tube cultivation was not successful."

Still have this medicine? Yu Shulin said that he had a long experience.

"Women's possessiveness is terrible." Yan Kaiwen sat up straight, looking sadly at the sky, and sighed: "What about castrated uncle in a disguised form? The one who should be wronged is still to be wronged. By doing so, she has broken the relationship between the two families. The relationship between the two is tense. Now... it is unfortunate that Yan Bei has such a mother. After that, she has become more and more unwelcome at Yan's family. A girl is tortured and stupid."