Chapter 39 : Encountering Yang Lin

When he saw Yang Lin walking towards the two of them, Liang Zhou finally determined that it was definitely not suitable to go out on the almanac today.

Yu Shulin followed his gaze and glanced over the beautiful woman who had come in. He approached Liang Zhou and asked, "Who is this, brother do you know?"

"She is Yang Lin, the one Zhang Qian often mentions." Liang Zhou's expression was very ugly. Today's trip with Shulin was too bad.

Yu Shulin rolled his eyes to show that he understood.

"Brother Liang, what a coincidence." Yang Lin greeted naturally after approaching, and sat down opposite the two.

Liang Zhou frowned, regretting taking Yu Shulin to this open-air coffee bar to rest... I knew I had entered the house.

Seeing that he ignored him, Yang Lin turned to Yu Shulin and smiled cordially: "Hello, are you a relative of Brother Liang? You look so handsome, I am your brother's friend, you can call me sister Yang it's fine."

Liang Zhou protected Yu Shulin very well. Outsiders didn’t know that Yu Shulin’s identity was normal, but Yang Lin was from Ronghua, and he was very close to Liang Zixiu, saying that he didn’t know Yu Shulin’s identity. I don't believe it.

Thanks to Zhang Qian’s popular science, Yu Shulin had a very clear understanding of this woman’s behavior. Seeing her talking to herself, he hurriedly lowered his head and drank the juice to cover up the interest in his eyes. He raised his head and smiled coyly and shyly at her: "Yang Auntie is brother's friend?"

As he turned his head, he said to Liang Zhou with some accusation: "Brother, why do you have such a charming friend never mentioned, are you afraid that I would make fun of you? Since she is a friend, why didn't you see Aunt Yang over at the last party? Forgot to ask?"

Aunt Yang? The charm still exists?

There was a smile in Liang Zhou's eyes. He glanced at him and said lightly: "I really don't have such a mature and friendly friend as Miss Yang."

The smile on Yang Lin's face disappeared, replaced by embarrassment and humiliation. The two brothers sang and got together, saying that she was old, and satirizing her arrogantly. It was simply...not a gentleman! It's all from the entertainment industry, don't you know how to say beautiful scenes?

Seeing her gritted her teeth with anger but still insisting on not leaving, Yu Shulin felt a little boring, got up and said to Liang Zhou: "It's getting late, let's go home. Aunt Liu made soup today."

Liang Zhou nodded, and led him away neatly, without even looking at Yang Lin.

Yang Lin hung up a smile hurriedly, raised her hand and waved to the back of the two of them, as if she was a good friend saying goodbye, but she hated her in her heart.

She didn't choose glory at the beginning, she was right!

The little assistant who followed her from afar rushed forward when he saw it, and urged anxiously: "Sister Yang, why did you run away suddenly? The director is looking for you everywhere, it's your scene."

Yang Lin glanced over the other guests in the coffee bar, with the same smile on her face, and stood up gracefully, her tone of voice was full of resentment: "No reminders, no rest for a while, no squeezing artists like that!"