Chapter 31 : Three Chapters In One

The next day everyone slept for a while. After a leisurely breakfast, they went to the neighborhood and found a delicious restaurant at noon. After having a meal, everyone went back to each house separately. The journey of November was finally over.

Yu Shulin grasped the seat belt, looked at the dark shadow under Liang Zhou's eyes, hesitated: "Brother, are you awake? You have dark circles."

Liang Zhou shook his head without answering, parked the car into the garage, and slumped into the villa.

Yu Shulin was a step behind, and looked at Ling Chun who was driving back from their car with some doubts, "What's wrong with him? He doesn't look very energetic."

"Oh, nothing." Ling Chun smiled, and said lightly: "Probably it's too nourishing, he's dissatisfied with desires."

"..."

With such an answer, Yu Shulin couldn't help asking Liang Zhou again. After taking a nap, he began to concentrate on his homework. It was the midterm exam not long after eleven. He wanted to take the first grade.

Liang Zhou sat in the room for a long time, and he went upstairs after having dinner in a hurry. He never came out afterwards. Yu Shulin thought he was busy, so he didn't bother.

After eleventh, go to school for school, go to work for work. Liang Zhou finally stopped being lazy at home every day, and began to report to the company on time, and He Long finally didn't have to run errands to send documents.

Not long after the mid-term exam was over, Liang Zhou went abroad to discuss cooperation for ten days.

Sitting in the empty villa, Yu Shulin finally noticed something wrong... Recently, my brother seemed to be hiding from him, and the two hadn't spoken properly for a long time.

He frowned, took out his phone, and texted.

"Brother, how about abroad? Will you be uncomfortable? Remember to eat regularly."

A minute later, the reply was sent, with only one word, "Hmm."

...It's as short as ever, and it doesn't seem to be different.

No, there must be something wrong. He frowned and thought about it carefully. After a long time, he finally found the wrong place-his brother hadn't actively contacted him for a long time, and he had contacted him.

After discovering the clues, there were more and more suspicious places.

There is less time for communication, avoiding physical contact, shorter and shorter talk time, getting busy at work, and getting home late...

Why, did you make him angry?

He was at a loss and felt a little uncomfortable. He thought they were getting along well... Didn't he often touch his head before? What's wrong now?

In the mid-term exam, he got the first grade as he wished. Teacher Gao showed a smile for the first time. He took the ranking list and wanted to call Liang Zhou to tell Liang Zhou the good news. He picked up the phone and put it down hesitantly.

Four days, four full days. He tried not to actively contact Liang Zhou, and Liang Zhou had never actively contacted him.

Seeing his unhappy look, Wang Zhi asked curiously. After hesitating for a while, he briefly talked about the situation of the two, but changed his identity to someone else.