Chapter 44 : Farce

The classmates who secretly watched the excitement began to whisper, Yu Shulin smiled mildly to everyone, and now he was cold, still facing a girl, which is a big gossip.

"Oh, shameless. There must be a limit to the inverted post." The short-haired girl pulled away from the crowd, snorted towards Liu Fen, shook her schoolbag, and walked away.

Liu Fen's expression completely changed, her eyes were a little unwilling, she endured her, but she still spoke softly, and asked, "Shulin, didn't you accept that gift? You obviously like me. You always peeked at me before... …"

"I wanted to return the gift to you, but I accidentally lost it. I accidentally lost it. I'm sorry, I will compensate you. As for the peek you said... I don't think I have done this before. Liu Fen, you and I are just ordinary classmates. Don’t get me wrong. High school work is tight and I don’t have time to deal with these messy things. You...just take your heart." Yu Shulin gave her a light look and shakes his head, turned and prepared to leave. There are more and more classmates watching the excitement, and now school is over. Sooner or later they will recruit the patrol teacher if they don't leave, and it will be ugly.

"You are not a gentleman at all! Liu Fen likes you to be your blessing, pretending to be noble and decent!" A fat girl behind Liu Fen suddenly spoke sharply, looking at Yu Shulin's eyes Zhong was full of anger, but his face was a little red.

"A gentleman's demeanor is reserved for a lady worthy of respect." Liang Liang, an onlooker who saw Liu Fen displeased his eyes, said, taunting: "Who didn't know that Liu Fen talked about three or four boyfriends in one semester, so he would dare to entangle him. Shulin? Please, go to school well, the tuition is in vain."

"You talk nonsense! Liu Fen didn't talk so much. It's wrong to be liked by others?" The fat girl retorted and said loudly to Yu Shulin, "Yu Shulin, I didn't expect you to be like this! I misunderstood you. You, you are hypocritical!"

The onlookers who were from Class One and Two of Senior High School were all speechless. What kind of person is Yu Shulin? Hypocritical your sister! Who is this fat girl, she can really talk nonsense.

Yu Shulin stopped and turned to look at her.

The slightly fat girl didn't expect that he would stop and turn his head to look at herself. She was stunned for a moment, her eyes fluttered, her face flushed, she turned her head away from her sight and stopped talking.

Liu Fen, who has been silent and letting the fat girl make her head for herself, bit her lip, rubbed her eyes, and turned her head to tug at the fat girl’s clothes, with a choked voice in her voice: "Xiao Na, don’t say it, it’s me. Going away...I didn't expect him to play tricks on me like this, obviously before..."

Yu Shulin raised his eyebrows, and looked at her coolly.

After school, Wang Zhi, who was disturbed by his stomach, wandered out of the toilet. He saw a large circle of people around the door of the next class. His eyes lit up and his gossip heart burst. He ran over and yelled, "Eh, eh, What's going on? Why are everyone around? Is there any brother who can kindly give me science."

A classmate who knew him turned his head, waved at him, pointed to Yu Shulin in the center of the encircling circle, and curled his lips: "Hello brother Yu Shulin was entangled by the flower butterfly Liu Fen, pitiful." In the eyes of the original second classmate, Isn't Liu Fen just a butterfly? He changed three or four boyfriends in one semester. In the experimental class full of learners, this record is simply a bunker.