Chapter 73 : Beating People

Yu Shulin woke up from the pain, his head hurts, his back hurts, his arms hurt and his waist hurts. In short, there is no place in his body that is comfortable. He wanted to turn over in a daze, but found that he couldn't move. He was startled and opened his eyes with a swipe.

"Wake up? Come and drink some water."

A straw came to his mouth, he took a conditioned reflex, warm water into his throat, his mind was a little clearer, the last picture he saw before fainting came to his mind, his hands trembled, and he wanted to get up: "Brother ..."

"I'm here."

The familiar voice was right in his ears. He tilted his head and saw Liang Zhou sitting on the side of the bed. He felt relieved and wanted to turn over again. He asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

"Don't move." Liang Zhou hurriedly held his shoulders to keep him from moving, touched his hair, leaned over and kissed him on his forehead, warmly said: "I'm fine, you hurt your lumbar spine and tied your waist. The fixed belt cannot move." After speaking, he rang the call bell on the bedside.

Injured the lumbar spine? Yu Shulin frowned, panicked, grabbed Liang Zhou's hand, and said in doubt, "But I also hurt in other places...Is my lumbar spine hurt? Does it mean that I can only lie on the bed in the future?" After these few words, his throat began to hurt, closed his eyes and coughed, trying to move, but he was weak.

Liang Zhou was pierced by his fragile appearance. He held his hand tightly, took a deep breath, bent over and kissed his eyes, his voice was low and dumb: "It's not that serious, the doctor said. It didn't hurt your nerves, it's okay, just raise your bones... Shulin, sorry."

Yu Shulin felt relieved when he heard this answer, and finally let go of his hanging heart. His hand was a little painful, he moved, scratched Liang Zhou's palm, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Brother, I'm sorry... I saved you this time, right?" The smell of disinfectant water It smells so bad that he finally wakes up completely. Liang Zhou has always been dressed neatly and neatly, and now this bearded and bloodshot look is really...looks uncomfortable.

Liang Zhou raised his eyes, traced his face carefully, touched the corner of his mouth with his finger, and nodded: "Yes."

"Then I will save you..." He tried to increase the smile on his face, trying to make himself look more energetic, and his voice improved, "I saved you, so you can make a promise, right?"

"Yes." Liang Zhou felt sore in his heart, and subconsciously held his hand repeatedly and rubbed it, leaned over, and touched his forehead, "Shu Lin, as long as you live, I will give you what you want, no matter what. "

"Then I want a beautiful woman." He replied very simply, twisting his wrist to free his hand, frowning, "I like beautiful women, but you look too bad now. If you want to agree with your body, then you are my people are gone, go home and clean up and see me again, or I won't need you."

Liang Zhou's condition looked even worse, his hair was messy, his clothes were messy, his dark circles were terrifying, his whole state was bad, he looked like a refugee who had fled, and there was no trace of a handsome actor.

"You look like this, fans won't recognize it anymore."

"Then don't let them recognize it." Liang Zhou got up, helped him tuck the quilt, barely smiled, "I am yours, what do you say, okay?"