Chapter 77 : Tolerance

When they arrived at the hotel, Yan Bei did not send them up, but after handing them a room card, he politely left.

The hotel is luxurious and the rooms are...good.

"Honeymoon suite..." Yu Shulin looked at the big round bed in the middle and scratched his face: "This Yan Bei, seems...very caring..." It was a little too caring.

"It seems that you have a good impression of her... You bought you with a bowl of soup?" Liang Zhou looked around the room, raised his eyebrows, pulled him to sit on the sofa, and flicked his forehead: little bastard."

"I just talk about things." Yu Shulin grabbed his hand and said with a smile: "And I don't think my brother is very disgusted with her. What Yan Wei said before leaving...makes your heart soft?"

"No." Liang Zhou shook his head and hugged him into his arms, his expression indifferent: "It has nothing to do with Yan Wei, it has something to do with Yan Kaiwen. He texted me to give Yan Bei a chance to perform... and her mother committed the crime, There is no need to anger her." The most important thing is that this is the home stadium of Yan's family. They just came to play, and it doesn't really matter who the tour guide is. If you can sit and drink tea, don't let your sword meet.

Yu Shulin broke away from his embrace, gave a meaningful "Oh" and raised his eyebrows, "So, you are soft-hearted to Yan Kaiwen?"

Liang Zhou looked down at him, smiled, raised his hand to pinch his ear, "Jealous?"

Yu Shulin rolled his eyes, pulled down his hand, got up and observed the room carefully, "I'm not jealous you're thinking too much."

Liang Zhou looked at his figure walking around in the room, shaking his head and laughing.

Small jar of vinegar.

The decoration in the honeymoon suite is simply a crime, not to mention the various interesting small designs on the bed, just the exposed large massage bathtub...It is really completely exposed! There is no occlusion at all!

Yu Shulin stood by the bathtub holding his clothes, looked at the floor-to-ceiling windows next to him, and then at Liang Zhou who was sitting on the sofa watching the news. He sighed sadly, went to draw the curtains, and began to take off his clothes.

Forget it, such a big jacuzzi, enjoy it...Everyone is a man, just take a bath, what are you afraid of! It's not like I haven't seen the other party Quanguo! Don't panic!

......It's strange not to panic! Damn honeymoon suite!

"Brother, can you go out and order something for me?" After taking off his clothes, he hesitated for a long time, holding on to the belt of his trousers. He turned to ask if he didn't suppress the shame in his heart.

Liang Zhou looked away from the TV screen, his face was upright, "You want to drive me out?"

"...No."

He raised his eyebrows and raised his mouth, "Is that shy? Do you want me to rub your back?"

... asshole!

Yu Shulin glared at him angrily, kicked off his pants quickly, slid into the bathtub, and pointed at him with the back of his head to express his dissatisfaction.