Chapter 16 : Check Points

A week later, the high school entrance examination results finally came out.

Liang Zhou Fengchen rushed to the house and handed the things he was carrying to Bo He. He scanned the living room and asked, "Have you checked it separately?"

"No, waiting for you to come back, Master."

Aunt Liu was nervously guarding the phone at this time, rubbing Yu Shulin's hand and soothing: "Shulin, don't be nervous, relax, it doesn't matter if you have poor grades, everyone knows that you are a good student who loves to learn. ."

"I'm not nervous." Yu Shulin was a little helpless. When he looked up and saw Liang Zhou strode in, the sadness in his heart was almost flowing upstream.

"Brother, you're back." He greeted dryly, holding the admission ticket tighter with his right hand... It's really shameful.

"Yeah." Liang Zhou nodded at him with a sullen face, walked behind him and touched his head, walked around and sat beside him, reaching out to Aunt Liu: "Call me."

Aunt Liu hurriedly pushed the phone over and patted her chest with her hand, making her feel less nervous.

Without giving Yu Shulin any chance to stop him, Liang Zhou took the phone neatly, turned on the hands-free, and dialed the number "Dididi" to the order Liu Bo handed over.

He who seemed the most calm, secretly took out his reading glasses and put it on, squinted at the phone, as if he was about to see a flower.

Yu Shulin looked at this, then at that, and finally looked at Liang Zhou's handsome profile, and his shoulders collapsed in frustration. He had known the results today two days ago. Originally, he planned to use his mobile phone to secretly check it, but it can be counted as a thousand dollars, but it is impossible to say that his mobile phone will be shut down today in arrears! What’s more unfortunate is that when he went downstairs to borrow the landline in the living room, he was caught upright by Aunt Liu. Then Aunt Liu told Bo He, Bo He notified Liang Zhou, and Liang Zhou ended his business trip ahead of schedule. After a family... a small score check has become the current family mobilization.

If he did well in the exam, it would be nice to say, but his grades...very bad.

The call was quickly connected, and after a mechanical electronic tone, Liang Zhou reached out to Yu Shulin: "Give me the admission ticket."

He handed it over and lowered his head.

After losing the admission ticket, the electronic female voice began to report results.

"Chinese, 78 points, 102 points in mathematics, comprehensive science...English, 12 points, total score..."

English, 12 points... Yu Shulin's ears gradually turned red. Although his expression seemed calm, his head was pressed lower. Sure enough, the test is so bad, Bo He and the others will feel disappointed, Liang Zhou? Do you think he is a bad boy... It was so hard to join this family...

"A little bit biased."

The low and melodious male voice broke the silence in the room. Yu Shulin brushed his head up, the surprise on his face couldn't be covered: "Yes, is it just a sidekick?"

Liang Zhou frowned and patted his head, feeling good in the hand, and rubbed it again, "Your partial subject is too serious and the cram school is not suitable. I will ask He Long to ask for your tutor."