Chapter 21 : Liang Zixiu

After leaving the video store, Yu Shulin went to other stores selling celebrity peripheral products, but unfortunately still did not find anything about Liang Zhou. There are a few small shops with Liang Zhou's stickers or something, but the work is rough and the picture is blurry. At first glance, it was made with pictures taken from the TV series. It really can't provoke people's desire to buy.

Yu Shulin sighed. Fans of Liang Zhou are also working hard. If they want to see their idols more, they can only pay for genuine TV and movie discs and posters, which burns more money than chasing other stars.

Yu Shulin returned home with the new gifts and selected gifts.

When entering the door, Aunt Liu was taking off her apron. Seeing him coming back, she hurriedly picked up the thermos on the table and ran over, took his hand and walked out: "Quickly, He Long will pick us up in a while, let's go Wait at the door."

"What's wrong? Didn't Brother He go on a business trip with my brother? Why did he come back?" Yu Shulin brought the heavy-weight thermos bucket in Aunt Liu's arms and carried him, asking doubtfully.

For the first time, Aunt Liu lost a smile on her face, her brows frowned, and her eyes were full of worry: "The young master was injured in a car accident. Let's get him something to eat and a change of clothes."

"Car accident? What's going on!" He jumped in his heart, and his tone suddenly became anxious: "Isn't it about shooting in a field? Why did you come back? He was injured in a car accident. Is the injury serious? Where did he hurt?"

Seeing him so anxious, Aunt Liu calmed down, patted the back of his hand, and explained: "I also just received the call. Don't worry, He Long said that the young master is not badly injured, don't worry."

Yu Shulin nodded indiscriminately, but his frowning brows did not relax.

There were a few reporters squatting at the entrance of the hospital who heard the news. He Long was very good at hiding from reporters. He led Aunt Liu and Yu Shulin quickly avoiding their sight and entered the hospital building.

Liang Zhou lives in a VIP single ward. The door of the whole building is closed and it is very quiet. There are still a few bodyguards guarding the elevator entrance and staircase entrance, and you need to confirm your identity.

Yu Shulin saw such a battle for the first time, and after only a little look at it, he quietly followed He Long with his head down.

Everyone kept walking in, and finally stopped in front of the innermost ward.

"Don't think that you will be a great actor. No matter how beautiful you are, it is just a dog who is under my father's hands to beg for life, wanting to regain glory and dream!"

You can hear the noisy movement inside through the door, Yu Shulin frowns, how can he recover from the noise.

He Long knocked his hand down, and his expression was a little ugly. Aunt Liu also sank, but she didn't say anything because of the identity of the person inside.

"Zixiu, how do you talk to your brother?" A muffled voice sounded, his tone full of perfunctory.

"I'm not wrong again, Dad, why have you been in charge of the company for so many years in vain? When he takes the actor, he will take the company away, shameless!"