Chapter 15 : Brother

At dinner time.

The dinner table was very quiet. Yu Shulin glanced at He Long and then at Liang Zhou. After hesitating for a long time, he finally scratched his face and whispered: "Mr. Liang."

Liang Zhou's action of picking up vegetables stopped and looked up at him: "What are you calling me?"

Yu Shulin was stunned by his question. He suddenly remembered the conversation between the two of them last night. He opened his mouth and lowered his head to avoid his sight. He said in a low voice, "Brother, I want to register for a summer cram school. "He has seriously considered that the knowledge in middle school is really only useful in high school, such as mathematics, English, and science. The things that need rote memorization can be slowly taken in politics, history and geography. The main test of Chinese is the accumulation of usual times. The junior high school is very serious. Although the high school grades are bad, there is some foundation in the end. The tuition may not be able to keep up with the progress. He doesn't want to repeat the third year of the first year, so if he goes straight to middle school, tutoring is essential.

After deciding the guardianship candidate, he spent most of his free time reading textbooks. With things from high school in his previous life as a base, the content of these junior high schools is not too difficult to understand. Maybe his mentality has changed, maybe the stable living environment has made him relax a lot. The bad state of being unable to read how to read in his previous life has disappeared, and learning has become a lot easier for him.

Although he is not sure about his bad grades in the senior high school entrance examination and whether he can find a high school in city b, he has already thought about it. If there is really no school willing to accept him, he will, he will...pay for the school.

Cough, although this idea is a little hopeless, he swears that as long as he enters high school, he will study hard! And he has some money in his hands now, and he won't let Liang Zhou spend it.

Thinking about this, his eyes couldn't help but bring a glimmer of expectation, and the fingers under the dining table moved, silently calculating his wealth. The house has been sold, plus the deposit left by his mother, and the accident compensation money that has been recovered from Yu Xiu one after another. How can he be considered a millionaire. Buying a school to study... should be more than enough.

Under his expectant look, Liang Zhou slowly retracted his chopsticks, the expression on his face became harder and harder, staring at him deeply, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Brother?" Yu Shulin was a little nervous when he saw his cold eyes, and he stuttered: "No, can't it?"

Liang Zhou's heart was shaken by his cautious "brother" call, and his eyes swept over Yu Shulin's soft hair and slightly fat face, feeling a little warm in his heart.

Well, this is my own younger brother, not a cousin, just a simple younger brother...not bad.

"He Long." He finally retracted his gaze and turned to look at He Long.

He Long, who had been silently eating and pretending to be absent, immediately sat upright, put down his dishes, wiped his mouth and said, "Boss, what's the order?"

"Go find a few better tuition classes for Shulin to choose. If you don't have a good one, please contact the tutor." After he finished speaking, he looked back at Yu Shulin: "Which courses do you mainly want to take?"