Chapter 6 : Guardianship Finalized

They were very happy with their brows and eyes, but attorney Zhou and Yu Xiu over there were simply arrogant. Before the guardianship was decided, no one could move the inheritance left by Yu's mother, but Yu Xiu thought that the guardianship was already a certainty, so he directly took out Yu's accident compensation and bought a car. Attorney Zhou originally disagreed with this matter, but after Yu Xiu stuffed a red envelope, he half-pushed and agreed. Now the people sent by Yu Shulin's father want to investigate. They want to refuse, but they have no position.

Yu Shulin glanced at Yu Xiu's somewhat stiff face, and deliberately said, "Uncle, I'm in good spirits, so let's check it out first. After all, it is what my mother left for me... Has Mr. Ling checked? Is there any problem? "

"It's not a big problem. The amount of deposits and the real estate are correct, but..." Ling Chun clicked on the document and looked at Yu Xiu: "I contacted the person in charge of Yu's mother when the accident happened before coming. They said that the compensation for the accident was finally placed in the hands of Mr. Yu, which also included the 200,000 donated to Mr. Xiao Yu from the family that was rescued by Yu’s mother, but I have not found the whereabouts of the money. I don’t know. What explanation does Mr. Yu Xiu have for this?” It stands to reason that this money should be directly handed over to Yu Shulin for safekeeping. He is underage and has no guardian. If he does not want to take it, he should give it to The lawyer keeps it, and after the guardianship is determined, it will be transferred to Yu Shulin's guardian for supervision, but now, the money is in Yu Xiu's hands, even Yu Shulin's hands are not in the hands of Yu Shulin.

"Shu Lin was young, so I didn't worry about holding that large sum of money for him, so I kept it for him." Yu Xiu avoided Ling Chun's probing eyes and said calmly.

"Oh?" Ling Chun pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, raised an eyebrow and asked, "Isn't it supposed to be handed over to the lawyer? Why did you keep it for yourself?"

Yu Xiu couldn't tell why he came, and finally panicked, he simply stopped talking to Lingchun, turned his head and concentrated on coaxing Yu Shulin: "Shulin, I will only keep the money for you temporarily, and I will give it later. You know what your uncle does for your own good, right? Lawyers are all outsiders. There is no uncle to be trusted. Don't worry, your uncle will definitely treat you well, so the guardianship..."

"Of course I believe uncle." Yu Shulin hooked his lips, with a smile, "but now it's about accident compensation, isn't it? The issue of guardianship will be too late to talk about it later."

When Yu Xiu heard this, he was extremely annoyed. Before he came, he had ten levels of assurance about the issue of guardianship. There were seven or eight levels. But now he is so disturbed by the lawyers sent by the Liang family. Two or three floors are gone.

He somewhat blamed Lawyer Zhou for his unreliable work, and also resented the Liang family's impossibility. He was even more dissatisfied with the change in Yu Shulin's attitude. Obviously two days ago, he was just obedient little mouse, but now he has become a stinky cockroach with uncertain personality. The uncle whom he have known since childhood and the father he never met, he really don’t know what hesitation this child has! There are also those inheritances, what is so clear, anyway, it will end up with his Yu family! When the guardianship is obtained, he must make this kid take a bit of hardship!

Yu Shulin saw his entangled annoyance in his eyes, mixed with malice and happily in his heart, blinked, restored his good-looking appearance, and said, "Uncle, why is your face so ugly? Are you angry with me? Because I insist Counting property..."