Chapter 33 : Reunion Dinner

As the New Year approached, Aunt Liu and Bo He gradually got busy. They went out to buy some new year goods every day, and gradually they filled the kitchen. Yu Shulin's winter vacation homework has been done in advance, so he will follow Aunt Liu's various supermarket markets every day to help carry things and pay.

Now that the devaluation of the coin has begun to take shape, Aunt Liu has been nagging about the money being spent all the way, looking very worried.

Yu Shulin is a rich man. He has never been worried about money since he was a child. Although he had a miserable life in his previous life, he never had the opportunity to worry about money. In this life, he directly squeezed the property left by his mother and went to the local tyrant brother. He usually managed enough pocket money. Every time he moved his mother, the money left by him was to buy gifts for his brother. He really didn't think about the devaluation of the coins.

He was just a little worried. His brother's clothes seemed very expensive, and his little money seemed to be unable to buy gifts several times... so poor.

Liang Zhou's gift for Yu Shulin's exam was finally bought, which was the latest computer.

Now Penguin and other chat software have become popular among students. Many students in the class have numbers. Now that he has a computer, he also applies for one.

He studied hard in high school in his previous life. Although he occasionally went online, he didn't have much contact with him and he was a little unskilled in typing. Liang Zhou stood behind him, watching him slowly typing key by key, hooking his lips, carefully taking down his penguin, and returning to the study.

Suddenly the sound of a friend's request sounded, Yu Shulin stopped typing, and curiously clicked on it with the mouse. It was a new whiteboard account who applied to be friends with the name Liang Zhou written in the column of his name. He was stunned, then smiled and agreed.

Three days before the New Year, He Long moved to the villa to join the New Year with everyone.

On the Lunar New Year's Day, Liang Zhou dressed Yu Shulin well and took him to the Zhoujia old house for a reunion dinner.

Yu Shulin was a little nervous, still hesitating when he went out.

"Why don't I go, I'm just an outsider, it's inappropriate to go..." In his capacity, he always felt a little embarrassed to go to Zhou's for reunion dinner.

"Not an outsider, you are my brother." Liang Zhou wrapped a scarf for him, pushed him into the car, and went around to sit down in the driver's seat, sideways to help him fasten his seat belt, "Relax, just eat a meal. ."

"but......"

"It's nothing." Liang Zhou got up and touched his head: "Uncle know that you live with me. When he call me, he asked me to take you. Don't worry, you will get along well. ."

When everything came to this point, Yu Shulin couldn't refuse any more, nodded and relaxed a little.

The Zhou family's old house is on the other side of the city. Liang Zhou drove for more than an hour before arriving. Yu Shulin's relaxed mind gradually tightened over time.

The car drove into the old city. This area was full of old houses and the road was a bit narrow. Liang Zhou had to slow down. He drove to a hutong entrance, and the car couldn't get in. Liang Zhou got off the car, carrying Nianli and leading Yu Shulin towards the inside.