Chapyer 71 : Escort

Liang Zhou looked at him and did not hide his dislike for him: "On that day, I learned that I was not Liang Chi's son, and that you were my biological father."

Yan Wei shook his hand, opened his mouth to say something, closed it again, his face trembling, and his expression distorted. He was confused for a moment, and his flustered intuition denied: "No, it won't be. When I checked the situation, Qingya was already clearly...you passed out."

"I was pretending to faint. Before my mother died, she raised her hand to cover my eyes, so that I would not look at the picture of her dying." Liang Zhou closed his eyes and opened them again, the emotions in his eyes were already condensed. Restoring calm: "Mr. Yan, that's why I said that we have no need to meet again." Although he promised his mother not to take revenge, the scenes are vividly remembered. The love between father and son was back in the car accident. Broken and clean. He can force himself to ignore, but he can never forgive.

Yan Wei couldn't help but recalled the scene when he saw Liang Zhou in the hospital after the car accident. At that time, under my guilty conscience and panic, I hugged him tightly when I saw the child, and kept asking him if it hurts or not. How did Liang Zhou answer?

"I'm not afraid. The bad guys will have their retribution. Mom is watching them in the sky." The little child was expressionless, stretched out his hand and patted the shoulder of the man in front of him: "You know? Mom is watching them all, she has seen them all. "

The man with a guilty conscience pushed the child away like an electric shock, and sternly shouted: "What nonsense, there is no such thing as a child! It is a kind of ghost, it is the kind of wild man, and it is annoying at first sight."

The child was pushed to the ground. Mu looked at him blankly, then slowly lowered his eyes, got up and sat on the bench in the corridor, his eyes hollowed out, "Uncle, you also hate him."

Very annoying... The memory of that year suddenly became clear, Yan Wei looked up at Liang Zhou, looked into his dark and indifferent eyes, shaking hands, suddenly looked away in embarrassment, staggered, and rushed out of the meeting room.

Retribution, this is retribution.q

"Uncle!" Yan Kaiwen got up and wanted to chase him, glanced at Liang Zhou, and then sat down hesitantly: "Well, Liang Zhou, what you just said..."

Liang Zhou squinted: "You don't believe it?"

"No, no, I believe it." Yan Kaiwen shook his hand and said, his lips moved, and he suddenly bowed deeply at him: "Although I shouldn't say this, but...I'm sorry for what happened back then."

Liang Zhou turned sideways, let the gift, and began to flip through the documents on the coffee table: "This matter has nothing to do with you, let's talk about cooperation. We chose the address of the first batch of resorts here, and Rongguang will build an entertainment city nearby. I am going to enclose another piece of land to build a comprehensive leisure place. What suggestions do you have?"

"Are you still willing to cooperate with us?" Yan Kaiwen looked complicated.

Liang Zhou raised his eyes to look at him, sat up straight, covered the papers, and looked at him with his chest folded: "Why don't you want to make money? Do you want to talk about business affairs? If you don't talk, Shulin is still at home waiting for me to have dinner."