Chapter 57 : Princess Liu Fen

When Ronghua is planted, Rongguang is relaxed.

Zhang Qian, who was still alive and dead some time ago, was instantly energetic. He jumped up and down every day so that he was happy, and he didn't clamor about taking a vacation. He stayed in the company all day, watching Ronghua lively.

Without Liang Jian's eyesore, Zhao Zhi walked with the wind, and started to dig out several artists with good character in Ronghua. After brainwashing them hard, he arranged work and made money happily.

The company was thriving. Liang Zhou expressed his satisfaction as the boss, and then he skipped work.

Zhang Qian scolded him shamelessly.

Brother Liang was in a good mood sitting on the sofa and flipping through the newspaper, waiting for his brother who had finished the exam to come back to have dinner together. But he waited and waited, and his brother didn't come back. After reading his watch for the third time, he decided to call.

... The phone was cut off mercilessly.

He put down his cocked Erlang legs, threw the newspaper back on the coffee table, and looked at the phone blankly.

The door of the villa rang softly and was pushed open, and Yu Shulin's voice came over.

"Brother, I'm at the door of my house, why are you still calling me."

He quickly put away the phone, got up, adjusted his expression, and started talking nonsense, "I just touched the phone by accidentally flipping through the newspaper..." He turned around and saw the bruise on the corner of Yu Shulin's eyes, his face was blackened and stretched out. , The man also rushed over, "What's the matter? A fight? Who fought? Why did they fight you?"

Yu Shulin avoided his hand touching the corner of his eye, twitched his face, and put his backpack in Liang Zhou’s arms: "It hurts, don’t touch it. It’s okay, I hurt the corner of my eye, but the other party was beaten on the ground by me. It’s just a small dispute between the classmates, which has been resolved by me."

"Really?" Liang Zhou frowned, looked back, and saw that Aunt Liu was still busy in the kitchen, and there was no one in the living room. He quickly bowed his head and kissed him at the corner of his bruised eye and kissed him again. On the lips, he asked in a deep voice: "Really just a small dispute? It's resolved? Didn't you lie to me?"

Yu Shulin grabbed his shoulders and paddled his feet and kissed him, smiling, "Why would I lie to you? I know that my brother cares about me. Okay, I'm hungry, let's eat."

Being stuffed with a sugar-coated cannonball, Liang Zhou's expression improved a bit, and he walked inward around him, nagging: "You go and wash your face first. I'll get some medicine and wipe some for you. I will go to your room at night and watch See if there are any other injuries on your body."

"Go to my room?" Yu Shulin's eyes fell on his lower body, and his tone was suspicious: "You want to take a cold bath again?" He is not a real kid. Every time his brother gets tired of him, he has to pose. Retreat stiffly, thinking and knowing why... But it's all like this, but I always want to move forward and abuse myself?

But having said that, I don’t seem to have any urges in this regard for my brother...Is it not enough?

"...Naughty, go and wash your face." Brother Liang tried to hide his embarrassment with a blank face.