Chapter 46 : Spring Is Here

The car on the return journey was very quiet. Liang Zhou, who leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, suddenly said: "Shulin was entangled by a girl and it was a lot of trouble. His head teacher asked me to enlighten Shulin and told him because it affects learning."

"Huh?" Guan Bowen looked at him and was a little puzzled. Why did he suddenly talk about this?

Liang Zhou opened his eyes, his eyes darkened, full of struggle: "Shulin will grow up sooner or later. He doesn't like this girl today, but what about tomorrow? He is fine... This is not right... I have to restrain myself. "

It seems really drunk.

"Jealous?"

Liang Zhou said nothing.

"Afraid Xiaoyu will be snatched away by someone one day?"

Liang Zhou's eyes moved, but he was still silent.

"Afraid Xiaoyu hates you?"

"...No, he is very dependent on me now."

It seems really scared.

Guan Bowen carefully checked his expression, sighed in his heart, patted his shoulder lightly, and said: "After all, he is still a hairy boy who has never been in love. It is normal to have a possessive desire for people he likes. There is nothing wrong with it. ."

"He is my younger brother." Liang Zhou lowered his eyes, his whole body slumped on the back of the chair, looking a little fragile. During the time he was abroad, due to the time difference, he had little contact with Shulin. The confession pictures he saw that day began to become clear again in his mind, and then he couldn't help thinking more and more, all kinds of about Shulin holding beautiful girl. The speculation of a woman getting married made him very upset and miserable. The longer he left, the more anxious that that important thing was about to be taken away by others, the phone call from Teacher Gao almost overwhelmed his last trace of reason.

Yes, Shulin is still young. Sooner or later Shulin will find someone, and Shulin will leave him... He wants to lock Shulin so that no one can see it. But this kind of thinking is wrong, it is a bad faith, it is wrong, it is...

"It's not my dear." Guan Bowen shrugged. The actor Guan Da, who has always had no morals, felt that Liang Zhou's troubles were not a problem. Get it, that kid has an idea. There will definitely be more peach blossoms in the future. If you don't hurry up, you may regret it later."

Liang Zhou awoke from his chaotic thoughts and frowned, "How do you know that Shulin is not my own brother?" Few people know this, and he has never told Guan Bowen.

"Oh, that, after knowing that you like Xiaoyu, I went to go to Ling Chun to gossip." The actor Guan Da answered calmly.

"So Ling Chun also knows?" His face turned dark, and he asked with difficulty.

"Do you mean that you have something to think about Xiaoyu?" Guan Bowen turned to look at him and nodded: "I know, I just mentioned it a little bit, and he understands it all."

"..." He shouldn't believe that Guan Bowen also has such things as morality and credit, and Ling Chun... He took a long breath, fell back into the chair, and put his arms over his eyes.